Chapter 7.5 ~Ashura's Roasting moments~

Author's POV~

Me: Hey guys today let's see some more Ashura savage moments.

Let's get to the reaction.

Brock: "Watching this reminds me of how Charizard doesn't listen to Ashura here."
Alan,Leon, Kiawe and Trevor: *stunned* "Really he didn't listen to Ashura not even once.~''
Misty: "Yeah since Charmander evolved into Charmeleon and Aerodactyl taunted him to evolve into a Charizard... But I think the real reason is he's so jealous that Ashy here burns more people to ashes than his Overheat hence the name Ash.'' *Ashura just chuckles*
Casey: "Especially when he roasted the Electabuzz baseball team thrice. I still remember I couldn't sleep with that triple roast hahaha."

Ashura: "They're not even baseball players I've seen better swings on a playground.'' 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥.
Arianna be like: *Sheesh* "Ashy that's really a savage remark whew I'm sweating with that intense heat. Now we know why you use a lot of fire types.''

Aria: *Puts that on a notepad* ''Gotta write these remarks down so I can shut my bashers up.''
Sawyer: *aggressively taking down notes from Ashura* "Sensei please teach me your ways~".

Trip: *Looking in shock* ''Thank Arceus Ashura's calm and composed jeez I don't wanna be turned to dust in a flash." *But Ashura has other plans for him*.
Ashura: ''Hey Trip remember when you said I came from the boonies now Shooti tell me what happened when Alder tried hitting on Cyn-Cyn here.''

*Alder became depressed reminscing that roast from Shirona*
Alder: *mutters* "Do you really have to expose me in front of everyone!?''.

Everyone was curious at her response so Ash reenacted by letting them watch the video.

Ashura: "The answer is in the video just watch it again and try to give Alder some burn heal coz he's toasted to the core oh and btw it's in the top most or it can be shown here too~"

*They watched and was like fanning their faces with that blazing answer.*

Joanna: *Wiping her sweat off her face* "Sheesh that's blazing holy shit the current Unovan Champion was 🔥."
Delia: *laughing uncontrollably* ''Hahahahaha that's awesome seriously Alder why would you flirt with Shirona..look what happened you didn't only need a lot of burn heals what you need is a Max potion.''

Prof. Sycamore: *Jaw-dropped*
Principal Nariya: *Nods his head at Delia's suggestion* ''I agree I hope Nurse Joy has a lot of stocks or else she would need Sakura-Haruno-Yoshikawa-Namikaze or Tsunade Senju to heal that roast.''