Authors note

Hey reader, um so this book was just for a friend because she is obsessed with Miguel O'Hara and she asked me to write a story with him in it and so I did... hehe. Hopefully you guys will enjoy like she did :)

*and yes I had to add the classic Spider-Man intro but tweaked it for y/no's backstory. :)

About the character:

Alright people let's start at the beginning one last time,  my name is y/n l/n, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last three years I've been the one and only spider-woman. You guys know the rest...I started college.. got  my business degree.. opened a little shop... saved my mom... I couldn't save my best-friend Gwen Stacy... so now I save everyone else.

The spider that bit me happened to be a radioactive black flying spider, yes those happen to be a thing, scared me half to death when it flew on me, anyway the spider bite caused big black wings to grow out of my back, and fangs to grow in my mouth kind of like vampire teeth, but I don't suck blood, lol.

Well  anyway back to my backstory, one day I met Miguel on one of his realm missions which happened to be my realm. Some black slime alien escaped into my realm so he had to come "clean up" the realm is what he said. Anyway I ended up going back with him to the spider-verse headquarters, by the way it's not actually called that I just called it that because I thought it was funny, Miguel doesn't thing it is but who cares.