Chapter 10: Backstabber

One day, Sam received a message to meet up with the new Elemental Masters, who are now led by the kids of the previous Elemental Masters. Sam decided to bring his wife, Iris, and his sisters, Leah and Athena, along with their partners, David and Zack to meet up with the Masters at a kingdom called Solaris.

When they arrived at Solaris Castle, they were greeted by the new Solar Master and Princess of Solaris, Princess Ryna, who is also Sam's old friend from primary school.

"Welcome guys! I'm glad all of you received our message", said Ryna.

"Ryna?! It's been so long! How are you?!", said Sam.

"Sam! I'm fine. Yeah, it's been so long since we didn't meet each other. I think the last time was when we finished primary school?"

"Yeah, and then you have to go back to Solaris to learn on to administrate your kingdom. Anyways, are you the new Elemental Master? Since when?"

"Well, after my father passed away, I'm the one in charge of Solaris, and also the descendent of the Elemental Master of Solar power."

"I see. By the way, I bring some people. This is my wife, Iris, and right over there are my sisters, Leah and Athena, with their partners, David and Zack."

"It's nice to meet all of you. Come on in, we're going to conduct the meeting very soon. The other Elemental Masters have already arrived."

Sam and his team then followed Princess Ryna to the meeting room. All of them sit down and have a meeting with the new Elemental Masters.

"Good day everyone! My name is Princess Ryna, Princess of Solaris, and also the Solar Elemental Master. I'm going to be the leader of our meeting today. Right over there is Master Lucas, the Earth Master and also the leader of Elemental Masters, Master Will (Wind Master), Master Lucas (Thunder Master), Master Elijah (Psychic Master), Master Sophia (Ice Master), Master Isabella (Water Master) and Master Nicole (Plant Master). We're gathering here today to discuss on what is the future of The Nebulas team and also most importantly Sam, as he holds all 9 Elemental powers", said Ryna.

"So, regarding Sam, we found out that our parents, who were the past Elemental Masters, fused their powers with you. We as their children hope that you can protect the Elemental powers, even though Carla is now gone forever from the galaxy. Remember, there are still people out there that want these powers for themselves. If it falls to the wrong side, a lot of consequences could happen", said Lucas.

"I promise, Masters, that I will protect these powers like how I take care of my own life. And I promise that I will use these powers for good purposes, to help people in the galaxy if they need our help", said Sam.

"Very well then. Now, let's talk about The Nebulas team. We saw a lot of events happen, and you guys managed to overcome all of that with teamwork, which made us all really impressed seeing it. So, we have decided to work together with all of you as the advisor of the team", said Lucas.

"Other than the Royal Family becoming your advisors, we would like to take the opportunity to become your team advisors, since some of you guys have Elemental powers, and you might need us for some advice on some issues", said Sophia.

"We accepted your proposal to be our advisors, and we would like to thank all of you for trusting us on this", said Sam.

"You're one of the best superhero teams out there, Sam, of course, we will trust you. Your team is the one who eliminates Carla, the evilest villain we've ever had in the whole galaxy. And now, the galaxy is in peace, but still, evil is still roaming out there. I believe you all can handle it", said Ryna.

"Alright. Let's continue our meeting to discuss The Nebulas team's representation to speak up on the next thing they want to do after Carla is defeated", said Master Lucas.