I'm Sashton as fuck.

"Ok, I know this is a interview and stuff but I have a legit I want to ask my fans"I smile, the crowd cheers as I look at the blonde beauty sit before me.

"Alright go ahead"Ellen Degeneres smiles, ear to ear. I turn to the crowd, full of unknowns and my supporters.

"How do you guys feel about me getting a boyfriend...?"I nervously finish my sentence, some cheer. I've been talking to this guy for quite some time. His name is Harry, you may know him. Harry Styles. The guy in one direction.

"They may like that idea!!"Ellen laughs, I laugh along nodding my head. Harry has asked me out a few times, I sweetly said no. I wouldn't my his fans to hate me.

"We will be back in a few with a performance from our lovely 5s-"

I blocked out everything that was being said,when I see 4 gorgeous boys sitting front row smiling at Ellen. They quietly spoke amongst each other as they watched.

The crowd loudly cheered, and Ellen begins to stand up. "Thanks for being our guest today Sadie!!"She hugs me, I laugh hugging her back.

"No problem! It was a honer to be on Ellen!"I pull away from the tight embrace and begin walking to the back. I hear laughing, followed by accented voices speaking.

I stride towards the talking, the four boys I saw in the crowd stood talking to Ellen. I raise an eyebrow, were they performing? Who even were they.

"You ready to go??"A pair of hands tap my shoulder, I turn around nodding at my security guard Logan. My mom insists on me having one, he happens to be my uncles friend. He's about 23 also, so we share many interests.

I get in the car, playing around twitter. Tweeting back a lot of my fans, who kept promoting my newest album 'Sick' which is of course of my love life, which happens to always fail.

From : @sadiemysavour
To: @SadieCake
Omfg yes please date someone, I have millions of ideas on who I would love you to date!!!!!!!11

From: @5secondsofsadie
To: @SadieCake
Yessss date Ashton or Luke, they both seem like ones who would like you.

Ashton? Luke who are they?

From: @5sosbabeee
To:@SadieCake @5secondsofsadie
OMG YES ASHTON AND SADIE IS MY OTP RN IM SASHTON AS FUCK ONAHDKAM #SASHTON

From: @SadieCake
To: all followers
Sorry guys...but who the hell is Ashton??!!?!11

From: @luvsadie1d
To:@SadieCake
YOU doONT KNOW WHAO ASHTON FUCKING IRWIN IS? GOD IM CRYING RN GIVE ME A SEC TO contEMPLATE LIFE

From: Ashton5sos
To: SadieCake
Me babe:))

He doesn't know me but he called me babe?? That's kind of weird and rude. I click on his page, ignoring the fact that #sashton is trending number one worldwide already.

I look at the first picture, he's the guy that was at Ellen! I didn't even know!!! Did he know about me the whole time?? Because it says he's following me.I clicked followed after shrugging.

From: SadieCake
To:Ashton5sos
Oh, alrighty then. Pip pip cheerio I gotta go :)

I used my usually get away line, that usually worked. I guess it didn't work for Ashton...

From: Ashton5sos
To: SadieCake
Awh, you ruined the fun. Number?? We could talk more:) you wouldn't say no to me in front of a millions of people now would you? ;))

From: SadieCake
To: Ashton5sos
I just met u idk dude

From: Ashton5sos
To: SadieCake
It's not like I'll send nudes, I'm not Asian;)

From: CalumHood
To: Ashton5sos, SadieCake
Shut the fuck up indirecting about me and shit. Hi Sadie!!! Love your music:)

From:SadieCake
To: Ashton5sos, CalumHood
Nice to meet you Calum, now I really got to go guys goodbye:)

From:Ashton5sos
Goodbye love:)

I walked into my apartment, shared with two others. Jared and Katy.

Jared, my bestfriend since 3rd grade. He was kicked out of his parents house once they found out he was bisexual, which resulted in him living with me! He currently has a boyfriend named Josh, I ship them more than anything.

Katy, my friend since freshman year. When my singing career started to become one, and I became popular in school. She was the popular freshman, who took me under her wing. Now? She's in online college, since she was unable to be accepted to anywhere else.

As I get ready for bed, laying down in the comforting sheets my phone dings. I frown in confusion on why people are tweeting me at this time.

From: Ashton5sos
To: SadieCake
#sashton :)))) goodnight beautiful