*Walk Through*

~Some parts of Kakudai's Story was altered by a friend of mines. Credits go to him for Kakudai's character~

*Later That Night*

*Mika's Household*

*Mika sits down on the couch, waiting for Amiri to bring her some tea. Her thoughts are scattered, but she's still upset. Amiri arrives with the tea and asks if Mika needs anything else. Mika, wearing a sad expression, declines, saying she's fine. She then apologizes to Amiri for what happened the night before. Amiri forgives her, reassuring her that she doesn't need to be so hard on herself.

As Mika leans back, she asks Amiri if she thinks Shiroi has always been this way. Amiri admits she doesn't know and suggests Mika shouldn't worry about him right now. Mika gazes at her, saying, "You can feel it too, right? That emptiness inside you. I know you're living your own life, but you can sense it. It's like you hate seeing him like this and just want to understand why he's like that."

Amiri sighs, telling Mika she needs to calm down because she can't keep relying on her for help, as she also has work to do. Understanding, Mika thanks her.*

*Transition to Zumo that night*

*Zumo crawls on the floor, feeling the pain from the intense training. Sasuke walks over and offers him a hand, which Zumo gratefully accepts. Sasuke guides him back to the house and helps him into a chair. There, Sasuke explains that Zumo will need to continue this training regimen until he says otherwise, twice every day. Zumo sighs but acknowledges he has no other choice.

They sit quietly for a moment until Zumo breaks the silence. "Hey, do you really think something really bad is going to happen?" he asks Sasuke. Sasuke admits he isn't sure, expressing his lack of confidence in the safety of the world's future. Zumo sighs and decides to take a shower.

*In the shower*

*Zumo sits there, contemplating that he may never see or hear from Konasa again. He considers the challenging training ahead and hopes he can endure it until the time he must return to the village. Gathering his courage once more, he resolves to persevere until the very end.*

*Transition to Kakudai*

*After a few minutes, Honori finally brings Kakudai his drink and he orders a hamburger with extra fries. She takes his order and heads over to the bar. From afar, she notices Kakudai sitting alone, prompting one of her co-workers to ask if she has feelings for him. She quickly denies it and refocuses on her job. Later, she delivers his food and asks if he needs anything else. Kakudai declines, enjoying his meal. When he receives his receipt and pays, he suddenly becomes cold, stuttering as he tries to explain that she gave him extra fries but he took them anyway. He then awkwardly gets up and walks away. Honori is left stunned, wondering what just happened.*

*Transition to Shiroi*

*Shiroi trembles from the extensive sparring session he endured. Hayashi defeated him in over 100 rounds of 3-minute spars, leaving Shiroi deeply wounded and in pain. Despite Hayashi's attempts to assist him, Shiroi insists on crawling over to a nearby pond. Hayashi warns him against entering the pond just yet, but Shiroi ignores his advice and immerses himself in the water anyway.*

*Shiroi finally submerges himself in the pond, instantly feeling the weight of his body dragging him down as if he couldn't swim and someone were pulling him under. Hayashi rushes to pull him out, urging him once more to avoid that pond. Shiroi is left stunned by the strange sensation.

Hayashi hands him a towel, remarking on Shiroi's weakness and the need to become stronger. Shiroi, overcome with frustration, accuses them of drugging him as part of their training regimen to toughen him up. As Shiroi stands up furiously, he catches a cramp and collapses back onto the ground. Despite Hayashi's efforts to reason with him, Shiroi remains stubborn as ever.

"Well, when you're ready to rest, the door is open," Hayashi says, retreating into the house and leaving Shiroi to simmer in his anger.*

*Transition to Uzu*

*Uzu enters a cave, later revealed to be Orochimaru's lair. He approaches the front door and opens the iris scanner before stepping inside. Uzu walks up behind Orochimaru, and they exchange greetings. Orochimaru questions why Uzu is there without permission. Uzu apologizes and explains that he needs assistance with something, piquing Orochimaru's interest.*

*To Be Continued*