004; hes cool.

-$$$-

KAILYN SISONsison household, florida !ig- @iiamkailynn

KAILYN SISON
sison household, florida !
ig- @iiamkailynn.
-$$$-

KAI was currently in her backyard, listening to music thru her airpods. due to her sisters company in the house, it was peyton, jay, and tyler.

but anyways if i was being honest tyler's not that bad looking, his dimple when he smiled always made anybody smile, i was caught in my thoughts until someone called my name.

"kai!" a familiar voice yelled, causing me to roll my eyes and pause my music. i walked in the house, "what?" i sighed, waiting for a response, "we finna walk to the gas station, you coming?" kaykay asked.

"nope" i replied about to walk away until she said "too bad, you gotta come anyway." rolling my eyes walking towards my room turning on the light seeing tyler laying in my bed on his stomach.

"wtf" i jumped scared asf. "yoo" he flipped on his back standing up. "wtf" i repeated, he laughed, "wtf must be yo only word" he chuckled, "i only said wtf cuz wtf" i pointed at him.

tyler is a weirdo fr.

"stop flirting, and lets go." kaykay said looking at us in disgust. "never in a millon years." i mumbled. " whats that?" kaykay asked looking back at me and tyler. "nothinggg" i said dragging the g.

-$$$-

"kaiii" pey called out to me. "yea?"  i responded making her walk toward me. "whats your type in a guy?"pey asked as she rose her eyebrow. "idk anything, as long as he knows how to be respectful." i said as she wrote it down in her notes, "thank you" she smiled as she walked away. i always found peyton weird and nice but overall she was cool. i still wanna know why she asked tho..

-$$$-

it had been a couple hours since they went to the gas station everyone was just chilling eating their snacks as they watched 'get out' on netflix since it was recently added on it, kaykay & jay were sitting next to each other, pey & mari were sitting next to each other and ofc kai & tyler were sitting next to each other."your skin is soft" tyler whispered in kai's ear, as she just ignored it. tyler had been trying to flirt with her the whole time but she wasn't going for it, tyler sighed as he put his attention back on the tv getting more comfortable as he layed his head on her shoulder which she didnt mind but his head was getting heavy. "get yo fat heavy ass head off my shoulder" kai whispered as she mugged him.

he just ignored her.

"ugh you get on my nerves " kai whispered as tyler laughed.

NYLA SPEAKS—
my bad yall forgot i had this book cus i been working on a millon other ones 😭

still deciding on weather i should coutinue this story or not 🤷🏽‍♀️