Change

370 words
"It's just you and I and no other guys"
❥Beside you: keshi ❥
I tend to find it funny  how i meet new people. I have a fun personality but can be shy around people. I have trust issues, meeting someone i have never met is very scary because i dont know who they are or if they are like me..............

Trust issues can get the best of me but I'm still trying. Sometimes when i'm out with new people it feels like I'm a ghost a girl who Is never seen, don't get me wrong I love to have fun, party, drink, get high and do whatever. But that can't happen if I don't step out of my shell and I am now realizing this.

At the moment I'm trying to just open the door to the house we are staying in but..... I'm to scared. It feels like something is in my throat and it hurts, panic is starting to settle in. I immediately grabs my anxiety medication from my purse. I may have perfect parents but I'm not perfect.

I have really bad anxiety as well as nerves and asthma. Sometimes when a situation can be stressful I feel faint or can go into shock but it hasn't happed for like 4 years.
Probably because this is a change.

Change...... I hate change...
Change brings me stress, and the worse part is I can't control or change, "change". I like when things are normal, and the same. Same friends, family, house, passion, and drive, but that's not how life works.

Change need to happen and I'm coming to the conclusion that I need to accept it and move on. Meaning I need to walk in that door right now and change. Put away the shy girl Melody and bring out the bold Melody. The Melody that wants to make friends and have some much fucking fun. So that's what I'm going to do....,.
Have fun....
.........❤︎︎..........❤︎︎..........❤︎︎..........❤︎︎........❤︎︎
Hi everyone i wrote this chapter for all the people suffering from anxiety and the people that dont feel seen in this fucked up world. I hope you know that i see you and you dont need anyone elses approval.
Bye ❤︎︎
▕▔╲┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊╱▔▏
┊╲┈╲╱▔▔▔▔▔╲╱┈╱
┊┊╲┈╭╮┈┈┈╭╮┈╱┊
┊┊╱┈╰╯┈▂┈╰╯┈╲┊
┊┊▏╭╮▕━┻━▏╭╮▕┊
┊┊╲╰╯┈╲▂╱┈╰╯╱┊