Cupid

Book One of the Unlikely Relationships Trilogy -

In which a good girl with an odd obsession with the game of monopoly and a bad-ass rebel who is notorious for dying his hair get paired up for a yearlong music project and find things out about each other not even they knew about themselves.

Meet River Williams. The quiet, but somehow on the "popular list", nerdy, good girl.

Perfect, straight A grades. Perfect family. Perfect life. Perfect everything. Or so it seems.

Plot twist, she was adopted.

Another plot twist, she has a twin she didn't know existed until she was fourteen.

Doesn't seem so perfect now, huh?

Now meet Cupid Anderson. The loud, obnoxious, rule-breaking bad-ass rebel.

Shitty, all F grades. Shitty family. Shitty life. Shitty everything.

Plot twist his family died when he was seven.

Another plot twist he's been in and out of foster homes since then and now has fourteen siblings.

Still seems like he leads a shitty life?

Good. Because that's what it is.

Now, when you put these two complete and polar opposites together you'd expect that they get along like most opposites do, right?

Wrong.

They completely hate each other. Hate with a burning passion hate. They can't stand being around each other much less in one another's presence. Everytime they're around each other they end up settling their differences in harsh, cruel curse words and sarcasm.

What happens when they have to put aside their differences and create a song for the yearlong music project they were paired together to do?

There's only one way to find out and I'm sure you already know. ;)