Preview

"You know that any girl would kill to be where you are now, right?" He said, stating the undeniable truth and staring into her beautifully vibrant green eyes.

Pushing her up against the lockers with each arm on either side of her face, trapping her, he slowly started leaning down towards her face, making her softly gasp and her breath to hitch in her throat.

As he got closer and closer to her lips she closed her eyes in expectancy of his soft, plump, pink lips to press themselves against hers.

But they didn't.

Instead she got a deep, low chuckle from the back of his throat resulting in her opening her eyes, still at a loss of breath.

Slowly, with a hidden lustful look in his eyes, he moved away from her so they weren't so close, still chuckling to himself.

Clearing her throat and regaining her composure she stuttered, "W-what are you laughing at?"

"I'm laughing at how you really thought that I was going to kiss you." He replied harshly, still chuckling to himself.

She glared at him, "Ugh! You fucking dick!" She yelled, pushing him farther away from her and walking back to her classroom.

He was still chuckling when she got to her classroom door. If anything, he was laughing even harder than he was before.

She had to admit, he definitely did look pretty damn attractive. Even while laughing his ass off.

Stop it! You hate each other, remember? A vicious voice in her head scolded.

Shaking her head to be rid of those thoughts, she yanked open the detention classroom door and walked back to her seat, trying to ignore the world around her.