relliks epidemic || part 3

ever since rellik was a little boy, he never got invited to birthday parties. he was the weird kid and wore a lot of black and grungy shit.

then, a wee bouncing baby boy names karl karnelious kornhole korndog came up to him and invited him to his birthday party. it was the GREATEST party EVER (and only one) because they made out the whole time and now they have 4 children.

rellik has always been emo though because he's broken inside. and now, he must FIGHT THE DEMONS of LIVE LAUGH LOVE!!! he battled mercilessly but ?????? anyways back to the now.

right now he was in a theme park with Karl karnelious kornhole korndog and his 4 children. well now 1 since 1 of them rules England, 1 of them is dead from overdose of weed, and the last one is just somewhere idk probably fucking ascended.

so now it's just del who is probably dead because of lack of supervision and eating rats. rellik and kkkk went into the park to find del but then saw her DEAD! they were so anguished.

then they made out and got publicly executed because being gay is a SIN TO GOD!! but they can't die so like they just kept making out.

end of sad emo rellik backstory

to be continued......