62

I wanna cry

But that might not have to do with the story

It is always unsure why i wanna cry

But i did remember a few things i wanted to take up

Firstly, Slowburn or not slowburn?

(One of those options will make life very hard for me)

Secondly, once they are in an estabslished relationship, should it become more like one-shots? Like each chapter is about one special thing, but the chapters still relate to eachother, so its still like a normal story, except each chapter focuses on one special thing

Cause i feel like that would also help me a lot

Thirdly, how old is Y/N?

Is she in her mid to late 20s? Is she the same age as Taylor? I feel like Y/N is  younger than Taylor, i have given myself that vibe, but i do not know

I also feel like the fact that this book has 60 chapters is scaring away people

______________________________

It has been around a week. Me and Taylor have texted a little, but nothing more on her coming here, and i dont think she'd do it without warning. Or well,so i thought.

Me and Mike are hanging out at my apartment when we hear a knock.

"Are you expecting someone?" He asks.

"Obviously im not, im haning with you" I get up to answer the door, and Mike follows quickly behind me, to see who it is. I open the door and my jaw hit the floor at the same time as Mike gasps the most dramatic gasp ive ever heard.

"Sorry i came by without any warning, thought it would be funnier to surprise you" Taylor says, and then looks at Mike, who is leaning over my shoulder and staring with big eyes.

"Im assuming this is Mike" She says and extends her hand towards him.

"Yes i am, how did you guess?" He says and grabs her hand and shakes it.

"Well i have aproximently two friends, You and Eve, i dont think it was hard for her to guess" I scoff. Taylor just smiles and drops his hand. I gesture her into the house and she gives me a one armed hug as she walks past. I think i am living in a dream. But i sure hope i never wake up.

I watch as Mike and Taylor sit down on my couch and i quickly sit down beside them.

"So..." Mike says

"Yup"

We sit in silence for a few moments until i decide to say something.

"So, just to warn you, im one of those people, that when you get me talking, i never shut up. Like ever. Im a living nightmare to everyone around me"

"Oh same. I never shut up about my cats" Taylor answers and then she gasps. "I wanna meet your cats"

______________________________

Mike eventually leaves, leaving me and Taylor alone in my house. It was terrefying in the beginning, but eventually it feels normal, like i am not sitting on the ground petting my cat with THE Taylor Swift.

"You know, i always wanted to be an actress or something"

"Why aren you?"

"Because mom said i wouldnt make it. Its hard. Its better i focus on studying and get a proper job"

"Is that what you're doing now? Studying?"

"Yeah"

"Why do you not try acting on the side? Just once"

"I dont know how to get started i guess"

"I can help you, i have some contacts"

"Please say that again in a creepy male voice"

________________________________

She does use her contacts to help me. A few days after she leaves, i get a mail from a producer, saying they got a tip from Taylor, and they wanted me to come in to audition. (Thats not how it works i know shush). It would be a fully paid trip to New York, with hotel and everything, plus, i'd get to meet Taylor again.

I am oddly exited about this. Its very likely to go to hell, but if it does, at least i tried.

The weeks crawl by slowly, but finally the day comes. My bag is packed, Mike and Eve drives me to the airport (Both of them. To be supporting you know).

I get through security and all that, and a few hours later, i can finally enter the plane. Right before i turn off my phone, i get a text.

Taylor
Text me when you land x

________________________________

After writing this i have some ideas about whats gonna happen

But its gonna take a while

I think

It depends on what the people wants

Yuppely yup

/M