(Chapter 20) ༻ Brandon's Encounter༺

As Brandon settled into his new life in heaven, he looked forward to the day when he would be reunited with his loved ones who had passed away before him. He often wondered what it would be like and who he would see first.

One day, as he was walking through a beautiful meadow, he saw a man approaching him. As the man got closer, Brandon realized that it was his great-grandfather, who had passed away long before he was born. His great-grandfather had been a successful entrepreneur and had started a business that had thrived for many years.

Brandon was amazed to see his great-grandfather and spent hours talking to him about his life and the lessons he had learned along the way. He shared stories of his own life, including his love for basketball and his dreams of becoming a coach. He also talked about his family and the people he had loved and lost.

For Brandon, this encounter was a beautiful reminder that our ancestors are always watching over us. He felt a sense of peace knowing that his great-grandfather was proud of him and that he would always be with him in some way. And as he continued his journey in heaven, he knew that he would see his loved ones again someday, and that they would be waiting for him with open arms.