Love Live Girl Reaction.

Here the reaction of the School idol girls.

U's.

Honoka Kousaka: My biggest Aneki, Even you're handsome soon you're be mine forever.

Umi Sonoda: Even you are older than me I would not let you touch other girls, you're belong to me.

Kotori Minami: You're so cutie,Hottie and handsome people like you, You're belong to me forever.

Eli: I don't care if you are older, My little sister will share with me, soon you're belongs to Ayase Sister.

Nozomi Toujou: You're so Handsome I would not let you go even where I'm find you, you're belong to me forever.

Maki Nishikino: You're so special even you are great guy, soon you're belong to me.

Rin Hoshsizora: You are a cool guy, soon you're belong to me Nya forever.

Hanayo Koizumi: Oh, my special person, even you are nice guy, I won't let you escape.

Nico Yazawa: I don't care if you are older than me, so I will not let you touch any other girl, soon you will be mine.

Aquors.

Chika Takami: If I have big brother like you, I would not let touch any other girl, no matter what you're belong to me forever.

You Watanabe: Don't worry I will share with Chika-Chan and Riko-Chan, soon you're be my future husband forever.

Riko Sakurauchi: You're so handsome and cute, no matter what, you're belong to me forever.

Hanamaru Kunikida: You're so cute and hot, soon you're be mine Zura.

Yoshiko Tsushima: You're my biggest Demon, I don't want you touch any other girls, soon you're be my Yohane Property.

Ruby Kurosawa: I wouldn't mind if my sister want have him, Don't worry I would not scared the man even he is great guy, soon you're be mine brother.

Dia Kurosawa: Ruby will share with me, Soon you're belong to property Kurosawa Sisters Forever.

Kanan Matsura: Oh, what a nice guy you are, soon I will make you mine forever.

Mari Ohara: Oh, Nice hottie, you're so handsome, soon you're be my future husband forever.

Nijigasaki High School.

Ayumu Uehara: Yu-Chan told about you, even I have Yu-Chan, don't worry Yu-Chan will share with me, Both of us you're be mine forever.

Yu Takasaki: Such a handsome guy like you, soon Me and Ayumu will be your future husband forever.

Ai Miyashita: Aneki, No matter what, you're so incredible person, soon you're be my boyfriend forever.

Shizuku Osaka: You're so nice guy, Soon you're be my boyfriend forever.

Nana Nakagawa/Setsuna Yuuki: What a nice person you are, soon you're be my Future husband Forever.

Kasumi Nakasu: Don't worry Shizuko will share with me, soon you're belong to me Brother.

Karin Asaka: No matter how nice person you are, soon you're be mine, I don't want let you escape.

Emma Verde: Oh, what a handsome you are, no matter how obsessed with you, soon you're be my boyfriend forever.

Kanata Konoe: Don't worry Haruka I will share with me, because you're belong to Konoe Sisters Property.

Rina Tenoji: You're the best person that I have, soon you're be my boyfriend forever, Rina-Chan board Smile evilly.

Shioriko Mifune: My sister told about you, Don't worry My sister will share with me, soon you're belongs to Mifune Sisters Property.

Lanzhu Zhong: My mother told me about you, you're soon will be mine forever.

Mia Taylor: You're my Boyfriend, I don't care if you are older, I want to be play with you and you're belong to me.

Liella.

Kanon Shibuya: For the first time, I know him, the truth is I don't want let him touch another girls, Only me I have him, He's mine, but don't worry My little sister will share with me.

Keke Tang: Oh, what a nice guy he is, because he is mine forever.

Chisato Arashi: He is mine, only me I have him, nobody else could have him.

Sumire Heanna: Well, Well what a handsome he is, Because he's mine forever.

Ren Hazuki: The nice guy, and respectful person, only me I have him, he belong to me.

Kinako Sakurakoji: He's handsome I'm the only one person could have him, He's mine.

Mei Yoneme: He's awesome, cutie and tough guy, I don't care he's mine.

Shiki Wakana: Oooh, Such nice guy, I wouldn't let him escape from me, he's mine.

Natsumi Onitsuka: My sister told about you, don't worry you're belong to me.

Wien Margarete: I'm the person could have him, I'm the only one have him he's mine.

Tomari Onitsuka: What a nice guy, Natsumi will agree to share with me he's mine.

Hasunora High school.

Kaho Hinoshita: He is such a handsome man, no matter what I'm the only one could have him, he's mine.

Sayaka Murano: No matter what he is, He's the nice guy, He's mine.

Kozue Otomune: Aaah, Such a cool guy he is, He Belong to me forever.

Tsuzuri Yugiri: What a clever guy, I know he was a good guy, Because he's mine.

Rurino Osawa: I want to have fun with him, I don't want any girls can touch him he's mine.

Megumi Fujishima: Fufufufu, What a nice guy, I'm the only one could have him, He's mine.

(okay that's all from Reaction of Love Live Girls so I tried do my best for my book, don't worry stay tune for more update)