Episode 1: The Beginning of 'Future Generation'

Synopsis:

Anne's new journey is about to begin.

---

    My name's Anne, Anne Boonchuy. Do you remember such an amazing journey in Amphibia? Yes, it is a wonderful journey, but have you heard of a famous high school named Titan Academy? Well, maybe some of you did, and I've heard of a greedy organisation that bought this school currently. So, what if we attend this school as middle school students? What will happen? Is the Organisation still here?

    I am the one who is in this alternative timeline. Sasha, Marcy and I are now 11th-grade students in class T1-T5. Turns out, we didn't go to Amphibia, and for Marcy. Her dad hasn't found his new job yet, so she's still with us. Sounds good, right? Well, today is my first day in 11th grade, so summer break is over...

---

Someone was knocking outside Anne's bedroom.

Anne's butler: Anne, wake up! Or you'll be late for school!

Anne wakes up from her bed immediately.

Anne: What? No! It's seven o'clock! I don't want to be late!

Then, Anne leaves her bed quickly and changes into her school uniform before she leaves her room. After that, she eats her breakfast in the dining room downstairs.

---

So, I'm not only attending Titan Academy but also living with a rich family. Mom and Dad are rich in this timeline, they also hired a butler to serve us. His name is Barrel, nicknamed 'Barrel the Brave'. He is a nice person and I like to be with him.    But what about Thai Go? Yeah, it's still here. My parents are taking it as one of their main businesses.    Other than my parents and my butler, I still have Domino.

---

Just when Anne was about to leave her house, something pulls on Anne's leg.

Anne: Domino?

It was Domino.

Anne: Oh. Do you miss me?

Domino sobs.

Anne: Don't be sad. I will be home tonight.

Then, Domino stops pulling.

Anne: Okay. Bye.

Then, Anne leaves her house to her car, with Barrel waiting for her.

Anne: Quick! Get in the car!

Barrel: Anne! We don't need to be in that hurry!

Anne: But I don't want to be late for the first day!

Barrel: 7 o'clock isn't that late. We still have a lot of time!

Anne looks at her clock.

Anne: Oh, you're right, but get in the car!

The scene shifted to the car when Anne arrived at Titan Academy.

Barrel: Okay, we are here. I hope you'll have a great day.

Anne: Thanks, Barrel. You too.

Anne left the car, smiling, and went to the school gateway.

---

    The Organisation has already brought Titan Academy today. Other than education, I know that the Organisation has various branches of work, including gaming, entertainment, streaming services and- Wait! Streaming services? Uhh... That's for later.    Anyways, I'm happy to see Sasha and Marcy again at school.