Episode 6: Surprising Stay

Synopsis: Anne was shocked about who was going to stay in her house.

This morning, Anne and Marcy just arrived in the main hallway of the academy. Anne helped Marcy pick her textbooks and notes.

 Anne helped Marcy pick her textbooks and notes

'Wow, Anne. Thanks for helping me. I've been doing most of the work these days.' said Marcy.

'No problem. Thanks for helping me to study too, Mar-Mar. I saw my grades are improving a lot too!' said Anne.

Marcy laughed and said, 'You're welcome. I wish I would spend more time with you and Sasha.'

Then, 2046 appeared and joined them. 'Hi, girls. How are you doing?'

'Oh... Pretty good.' said Anne. 'We've just arrived together. I saw Marcy... bringing too many things at school... so I helped her.'

'Oh. So you two are together, right?'

Anne and Marcy looked at each other, then looked at 2046.

'Yeah, but not just this.' said Marcy.

'Okay, I see... Maybe I don't need to ask you for too long. I'll go somewhere else!' said 2046, then they left.

Anne and Marcy were confused.

'That's weird. 2046 said he doesn't need to ask for too long. Why did he need to say that?' said Anne.

'I don't know. Let's go to class first.' said Marcy, and they went back to their classroom.

(Music ends)

(Music played: The Train to Nowhere)

Meanwhile, Min-Gi and Ryan are playing and singing 'The Train to Nowhere' at the school canteen. After their song ended, a girl approached them and asked,

'Can I have a copy of your song?'

Min-Gi and Ryan looked at each other and then looked back at the girl.

'Uhh... We're working on it.' said Min-Gi.

After that, Madam Scalini appeared in the canteen unhappy, as she saw Min-Gi and Ryan.

'You two are not allowed to put your performance on the campus, clean up your space now. Also, you two failed the last exam. If you keep focusing more on music instead of studying, I'm sure that you'll both fail again next time!' said Madam Scalini.

'No, I think their music's great!'

Madam Scalini looked and saw who was speaking, and it was 2046.