Episode 7, Part 2: The School Heist

(Note: This episode is a remake of the original Titan Academy episode: The School Heist - Titan Academy | End of a Chapter, by JianHao Tan)

Synopsis: Anne tells the story about her master plan for 2046.

PREVIOUSLY IN THE SCHOOL HEIST...

'N4-T1 back to what it was. T1-T5 back to what it was. Everything else, don't care.' said Ally, then she returned the blue folder to the safe.

'There's no time! Come on!' said Sasha.

The squad made their way to escape, but Uncle Angwin blocked them from the exit!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I knew it! It's you guys!' he shouted.

'Oh, no.' said Anne, but then... 'Wait! There's an exit in the archive room! Go!'

The squad ran to the back door.

After they ran through, Twig shouted, 'Come on, guys! Close the door!'

Anne and Sasha closed the glass door together, trapping the guard inside.

'Let's go, let's go! Let's go!' said Ruby.

They ran across the terrace, and while Marcy tripped, the exam papers flew out of his hands. 'Woah!'

Sasha shouted, 'Mar-Mar!'

'Aw, come on!' said Marcy.

'Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up!' cried Anne.

'Go guys, just go!' said Ruby.

Sasha also picked up some of the exam papers.

'Give them all to me!' shouted Sasha as everyone else passed the exam papers to her immediately.

'He's coming in, he's coming, he's coming!' Anne yelled.

'He's right behind us, Anne!' said Vince.

'Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!' Ruby kept yelling.

'He's coming!!!' Marcy shouted.

'The door!' said Anne.

Anne opened the other door and closed it immediately.

Uncle Angwin enraged, 'Ugh! NOT again!'

'Where's Sasha?' Twig realised Sasha wasn't with them.

Anne replied, 'I don't care if she's getting caught! That's the fire exit, our escape! We have to go!'

As Anne pointed towards the fire exit, they hurried there. Anne opened the door, and when the squad thought that was their chance to escape, they were stopped by a familiar teacher outside the exit and it was Madam Scalini!