Beautiful

If I was told six months ago that we would be dating and so incredibly in love, I'd have wholeheartedly believed it and been ecstatic about it too. Even still in the not so secretly crushing part of our relationship I knew we were a definite something in the making and I'm incredibly lucky for this to be true

If I were told the same thing eight months ago, though, I might've said that's crazy. 

Crazy that someone I haven't even met could turn into the most important person in the world in just a few months. 

Crazy that I could be the person that gets to call such an amazing person mine. 

Crazy that the girl I've only learned random little things about would suddenly be my best friend, my crush, my amazing girlfriend, the girl I fell for, the love of my life. And of course you know you're so much more to me. I could write books trying to explain all that you are to me but for now I'll simply say you're my everything. 

We started talking and something with us just clicked even though that is the absolute most cheesy way that could be put is true.  Something about you got me instantly addicted and literally craving more. I couldn't even wait more than a couple of hours to be talking to you again.

 Even at the completely new just met you stage you had so easily stolen all my attention and I relished in every ounce that I could get from you. I never cared much for others attention but yours? Makes me feel like the most special guy in the world. 

I haven't always believed in a lot of things but I do think that things will happen for a reason. If every messy part of life has happened for the reason of being able to love you then I'd do it a million times over. 

"God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you." -Rascal Flatts

I think about what if Alex and I hadn't gotten close.  What if he never talked about us to each other and started our never met you but still crushing on you phase. What if I wasn't there when you two were talking that day that led to us talking every day and more. I'm so thankful that all those what ifs ended up in our favor. 

I'm thankful for you. I love you beautiful