♡︎ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ♡︎

Hello Sweeties!

Thank you so much for listening to me and not skipping this chapter.

Till Eternity has ended today and as much as I am a little sad but I am very glad and happy that I could complete the book without any problem, without making you all wait for months and with an ending that I had thought of even before I started writing this book.

Before I say anything else, I would love to know that what did you liked the most in this entire book? Tell me which character is your most favourite and least favourite. Tell me which scene was your favourite and which scene made you happiest and saddest? Please let me know how you felt reading the entire book.

I wanted to say is that I thought about writing this book because I wanted to experience such kind of love story. A pure love story where the person you love the most is willing to wait for you. Yes there are many who will promise you that they will wait for you but most of their promises doesn't stays longer. Very less people are willing to love you unconditionally and are willing to wait for you till eternity.

I think I did justice with the title and the plot going together. What do you think about this?

This is the longest book I have ever written and the reason of making this book long is because this book base plot is about waiting for your love and so I wanted to show you entirely how it feels to be waited for and how it feels to be waiting for. I wanted to convey each and every emotion to you all through this book and for that I had to make this longer. I did not wanted to rush things since Taehyung's and Y/n's story did not take place in a rush way.

All the characters had major and important roles to play and you must have known till now.

Also Taehyung's character in this book is the greenest flag that I have ever written on my 2 years of wattpad journey as a writer.

What were your thoughts while reading this book? Please let me know :)

As a writer I wanted to show you all that how much a person can love someone that he was willing to wait for his love till eternity. I wanted to show that no matter what if a person loves another person selflessly than no one else can love that person as much as that person does.

Funfact: Even before starting this book I had already made up my mind of using Taehyung's veautiful days pictures for the wedding. I already knew how I was going to end this book and I am glad that I could do that way.

Thank you to each one of you for reading, voting and commenting on this book. And to my future readers I thank you all for the same! Thank you so much for your love and support to me and Till Eternity.

It was beautiful journey with you all. Thank you once again! I will see you again in my ongoing books and my future books. Hope to have your support.

𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 was started on 30th December 2022 and ending today that is 22nd July 2023. Till Eternity at the moment has 3.36K READS and 505 VOTES.

With this

purplelovetae30 signing off from

𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 || 𝐊𝐓𝐇

♡︎⁂♡︎