Roomates - 01

Hyunjin arrives at the college for performing art students. As he grabs his stuff, he hugs his mom and his dad wishing them a goodbye.

"Oh my baby i'll miss you.." Hyunjins mother cried. She hugged him and Hyunjin smiled.

"Mom don't worry, i'll visit time to time when i'm off of school. I'll miss you a ton." Hyunjin spoke while giggling to himself.

He walked to his dad and gave him a hug.

"My only child is going away.." His dad sighed while hugging Hyunjin.

They all said their goodbyes and Hyunjin went to the 6th floor for his dorm room. He got room 607, which was all the way on the other side of campus. He gotten a little angry and agitative.

He opened the door to see one of the beds messed up with bags, clothes and hangers. He looked towards his left and saw a boy who looked around 5'6-5'7. Hyunjin then rolled his eyes.

"Looks like i'm stuck with a twink." He cries out while slamming himself on the empty bed.

The boy heard him and gave him a weird look.

"Uhm.. Nice to meet you too. I'm Jeongin" He stated while grabbing his clothes and putting them on hangers.

"I didn't ask, but okay. I'm Hyunjin." He sighed while he started to unpack his belongings.

"Just don't speak to me and get out of my way, then we'll be cool. You got that?" Hyunjin added while crossing his arms and walking to the kitchen area.

The kitchen was quiet big. He heard the top floors (floors 6-10) were the biggest rooms, and he could tell. He was glad he could have some type of space considering he was with someone he'll know he'll have problems with.

—After Hyunjin finishes packing, He left the dorm room without telling  Jeongin

After Hyunjin finishes packing, He left the dorm room without telling  Jeongin. It was currently 3:30 pm and all students had to be at their dorms at 11 pm. He didn't care.

He sat down near the fountain area of the campus and pulled out this sketch book. He started to sketch out ideas of the campus on paper.

Suddenly two boys who looked a little older came up to Hyunjin.

"Wow there, that's amazing. Are you a freshmen here? I've never seen you around?"  A boy with long golden hair started to talk. He looked shorter then Hyunjin.

"Oh thanks, and yeah i'm new. Who are you guys?"  He spoke in a normal toned voice, unlike how he spoke to Jeongin.

"I'm Felix and this is Bangchan, as call him Chan or Channie for short." Felix smiled softly while sitting next to Hyunjin.

"Yeah it's a pleasure to meet you Hyunjin, great art work by the way. We can show you around campus??" Chan had spoke as well sitting next to Felix.

"Oh yeah sure, i don't mind. My roommate is kinda weird anyways" They all chucked as soon as Hyunjin said that.

All three of them gotten up and started to walk around campus. It took at least 2 hours to get around the whole thing considering how big it was. They reached the food court, library, more dorm rooms, class rooms, hidden areas for studying etc.

Hyunjin was having the time of his life. He felt bad about treating Jeongin like shit. After all, he did find him kind of cute. He kept those words to himself because he felt like he was getting soft and overprotective. He just met him after all.

"And that's it..gosh my feet hurt." Chan said while giggling..

"Yeah no shit the campus is big!" Hyunjin stated.

"Language." Felix said quietly
"Cursing is prohibited on campus.." He added while covering Hyunjins mouth.

"Damn that sucks lowkey. Oh well. Haha" Hyunjin said sarcastically.

They all ended up laughing and headed back to the food court. They got boba and some sandwiches, then exchanged numbers.

Hyunjin headed back to his dorm where it was clean and spotless. He wondered where did his stuff go..

"Jeongin.. Jeongin!! Did you touch my stuff??" Hyunjin said has he became more frustrated with Jeongin.

"I'm sorry..the DA told us to clean up our dorm. So i did.." Jeongin got a little scared and decides not to bother with Hyunjin anymore.

As Hyunjin cooked dinner, he kinda felt bad that Jeongin was scared of him now, but he couldn't let his weak side show.

"Jeongin, come and get this food." He said while placing the plate down on the table. Hyunjin then left to go and take a shower.

Jeongin sat on the chair and started eat his food. He questioned to himself if Hyunjin really hates him.

"We just met... maybe i has gave off a bad impression?? I have no idea.. i'll try to be less annoying and out of his way." He picked at his food until he finally gave in and ate it.

Hyunjin noticed the time, it was 10:30 pm. He walked out of the shower half naked, as a towel was covering his lower body area. He walked in the room and Jeongin stared at him.

"The hell are you looking at??" Hyunjin growled while giving him the death stare.

"I mean.. you could change in the bathroom.. that's gross." He was obviously lying. Innie knew he was gay himself, so anything from a male will make him drive crazy. He tried to ignore Hyunjin but he couldn't keep his eyes off. He glanced every now and then. Thankfully he didn't see his naked body.

After Hyunjin was finished changing, he laid down on his bed. He noticed a headband on the floor, and he knew it wasn't his. He decided  to wear it to sleep just because. It was quiet comfortable, not him knowing it was Jeongins.

Jeongin noticed the headband on Hyunjins head and he wanted to say something, but the thought of Hyunjin getting mad all because of him waking Jinnie up, made him sick to the stomach. He left him be until the next morning.