Confession - 08

Thinking as Hyunjin sat on the corner of the bed, he wanted to do something for Jeongin.

He thought about what Jimin said a few weeks ago, so he decided to talk to him and do it.

He grabbed his phone and opened his notes thinking of ways to confess, all of a sudden his mind went blank.

"Fuck..why does this always happen. For fuck slake" He yelled. It woke up Jeongin.

"Huh..? Hyunjin...? A-Are you okay?" Being in woke up rubbing his eyes and staring at the older  with a blur.

"Oh yeah i'm so sorry, yeah i'm fine. Go back to sleep." Hyunjin smiled and rubbed the youngers back.

"No..i'm okay. I'm up now." He yawned even more and stretched. As the younger stretched, his shirt lifted up revealing his body slightly, which made Hyunjin get flustered.

"Oh what's wrong? Your face is kinda..red?" He giggled with his raspy voice. He moved closer to Hyunjin.

"Nothing, just been thinking. But don't worry. It's nothing.." Hyunjin lied.

"You know what..i have to tell you something." Jeongin spoke. He looked at Hyunjin confidently.. and smiled.

"Look i know you probably don't like boys as you were just kissing me to get your thoughts away..but i'm reality that made me like you so much. No matter how mean you are to me, or no matter how much it's been through us..you make me happy." Jeongin added on

"Jeongin-"

"And I just want to say that I like you, i genuinely do. You can reject me now but..i'll still have the kindness in my heart."

"Jeongin-"

"So if you wish to do so..do it now.-"

"JEONGIN!"

"Huh??" He looked back down at his feet.

Hyunjin pulled Jeongin for a kiss. A soft one, just a peck.

"I like you too.

The younger was shocked.

"But i thought-"

"You thought nothing.. I like you Jeongin. You like me, let's put two and two together huh?"

The older giggled at the other, which he was blushing and fidgeting with his fingers.

Hyunjin grabbed his hand and intertwined together.

"You're too cute. Will you be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked.

Jeongin nodded.

"I need proper words from you sir, or else i won't."

"Yes Hyunjin, i'll be your boyfriend." He said shyly.

Hyunjin then grabbed Jeongin and they both cuddled together.

With his headband.

—