Communication - 04

Hyunin woke up and saw Jeongin on top of him. He smiled softly. He realized he's getting soft for him. But he didn't want to hurt the younger.

Hyunjin got up and left Jeongin on the couch.

He went and checked the time. It was 6:30 am, on a monday. They had classes today.

Jeongin slowly woke up after hearing the alarm go off. He stopped it after he walked into their room.

Jeongin saw the older hop in the shower, while he processed what was going on. He starts to think does he really love Hyunjin. His heart starts beating faster and faster.

A few moments later, The older has gotten out of the bathroom and went into the room. He gotten changed into his uniform, and headed out the door leaving.

Jeongin quickly gotten changed and headed to class.

After their classes, they both headed up back to their dorms.

"I don't want to be bothered." Hyunjin stated in a cold voice.

Jeongin gotten shocked but not too surprised, considering Hyunjin was like this all of the time.

Hyunjin went inside the room, closed and locked the door.

In the living room

Jeongin had thought about Jinnie, and how they were never going to at least make it friends. He started to lose hope, so he decided to write in his journal about what happened.

I don't understand, why does Hyunjin hate me so much. I mean we made it but yesterday and slept together, did that mean nothing to him? I don't know what yo do or say. I'm losing hope. Maybe I should just distance myself and stay away from him. After all, he did say he wanted some space and to leave him alone.

Jeongin finished writing. He placed the book back in his book bag. He had some spare clothes underneath his uniform so he got undressed and threw his uniform somewhere else.

In the room

Hyunjin was on his phone, then he thought about Jeongin.

'Why am i so mean to him... i mean.. he is a cool guy and he hasn't even done anything wrong..i make up lies about him for no reason. Ugh i don't know' Hyunjin thought.

He took a pause, and then thought about it again.

'I should start treating him right..i mean he makes me happy both physically and emotionally. I need to apologize for taking him for granted. I don't know how to show love.. i'll try.' He thought again.

He then changed his clothes into something comfortable.

Hyunjin put on some music, and started on his homework.

It was 2 am and Jeongin hasn't slept. He was thinking about Hyunjin. The way his mind trails, he feels tingly inside. He wants to be with Hyunjin. But Hyunjin doesn't even like him back.

Jeongin starts to tear up softly, teardrops running through his smooth soft cheeks.

He wipes them off as his sleeve starts to get drenched.

He laughs it off and decides to play some music in the living room.

It's 8:30 am on a Tuesday. The boys have school. Once Jeongin woke up and saw the time, he panicked. Then he saw Hyunjin making breakfast.