Not So Secret Spot

Step one in plan: Keep The Baby, was to run away. That was complete. Step two would be more difficult. Where could the boys hide until their hyungs agreed to keep the baby?

Chanyeol, the honorary maknae, had the little girl pressed to his chest as they ran. They were in the middle of the city and needed to hide fast. One reason was the other members. The other struck a bigger mixture of love and fear into their hearts. Fan's. They had no protection without their managers or security. They would be taken down and rumors would spread like wild fire. Who knew what all could happen.

"Where do we go?!" Chanyeol panted.

"I've got the perfect place! Just follow me." Sehun shouted before darting down the street. The others followed along without question. The sooner they got out of the open the better.

They breathlessly filed into a familiar building. A few flights of stairs later they were there. The old EXO dorm.

"Seriously Sehun? This is 'the perfect place'," Tao scoffed. "We only spent years here together. This is the first place they'd look."

"Our hyung's aren't as smart as you give them credit for. Right Chanyeol?"

"Yeah!" Sehun smirked as he let the giant process what he just said. "Wait I'm your hyung!"

"Exactly! You proved my point!"

"Why you little rat!" Chanyeol shoved the little girl into Tao's arms and then proceeded to chase after the younger boy.

Kai shut the door and walked over to Tao. He played with the baby's finger as he watched them attack each other.

"Should we stop them?" He asked.

"This may be the only time I get to hold her." Tao said rubbing his nose against hers. "Oppa never wants to give you up!" He cooed in a baby voice.

The two boys sat down on the couch that had never been removed from the dorm. A lot of memories for one single object. The two played with her and tickled her as Sehun and Chanyeol went at it.

Tao laid her on the couch and got on his knees I front of her. Kai followed suit. The boys made silly faces and were rewarded with smiles and the tiniest giggle they'd ever heard. Like he'd done earlier Tao rubbed his nose against hers. Her tiny hands slapped both sides of his face lovingly. Tao leaned back and gripped his shirt where his heart would be.

"She loves me!" She was all smiles and giggles. "I need a picture." He pulled his phone out of his tight jeans pocket and pulled up the camera.

He showed the filters to Kai and they both decided that a more vintage looking one would be the best. He focused the camera and as his thumb hovered over the button to snap the picture the couch moved. Sehun's body was rammed into the back of the couch and he was flipped over the top. Adorable smiles and heart melting giggles no longer filled the air. The sudden movement scared the baby girl and tears began pouring from the corners of her eyes.

"You idiots!" Tao barked.

Kai picked up the girl and did his best to rock her back and forth in an attempt to sooth her.

Tao marched over to the idiots who were still in mid battle with one another. He ripped them apart and gave each a good hard knock to the top of the head. The two cringed holding their own heads in their hands. They angrily looked up at a fuming Tao.

"Stop! You've been fighting for at least 20 minutes. I think that's quite enough time to get over calling you stupid Chanyeol. And you scared the baby! She was smiling and laughing and I was about to get the best picture ever! And now look at her!"