ANABEL'S LITTLE GLOW

During the spring period, four beautiful kids were born(anabel,neize,lucan and Karen,they were actually fourplets).
They were born into the world after waiting for so long after their elder siblings who were fourplets too.They were eight years of age.Their names were (Anastasia,Angelica,Gabriel and Michael).
This was a beautiful royal family from a south Asia dynasty. Anabel's mother,(Queen Elizabeth Tabitha) was birth by a LGBT parenting(2 fathers and 1 foster mother). 1st father from America (U.S.A),2nd father from Britain (Scotland) they were both gay. Her foster mother was from asia (india).
Anabel's Father,(King Kenneth Jongeon) was birth by his mother from Africa (Tanzania) and father from South Asia(korea).
When people ask anabel why she is brown in color and she says she is from asia,africa,america and europe, is really strange and people laugh at her because yah they believe it may be true,because she was light dark brown (chocolate color) in complexion with an america curly hair,grey and ash color eyes, length of hair to her back knee.Same also her twin sister.Obviously people will say they look exactly like their mother (carbon copy).
Their intonation was that of an American, and anabel was a lover of African American friends and their cultures.
So when she get too upset about people asking her where she's from? she simply tells them that's complicated.
One of royal dynasty rules in all kingdom, was that all royals must always be on face mask,and body mask.It was prohibited to reveal their real self in the public.So anabel was always clothed on mask,despite she never liked it but what can she do?She had passed through a brink of death when she open her eyes to behold beautiful mother earth.
When she and her siblings were born, three of her siblings came out successfully(neize 1st,Lucan 2nd, Zaren 3rd but except anabel,who spent almost an hour to be out of mama's womb.She was put in incubator for a year.Everyone thought she wont make it.
She was diagnosed with alot of diseases and had to go through so many operations at age two.She was so skinny that one would think that her skins will fall off.
2nd rule about a royal dynasty is that, every royal offspring must attend The Royal School.But anabel couldn't.
The cheifs in the palace told her father the king that she was a curse child and deserves to be killed.(That was because she was possessed with too many magic powers,when other royal offspring all around the world usually possesses one or two or three.)
She wasn't possessed, she was just special like some other kids you will know later.
Her father arranged with his wife the queen to give anabel to his mother in morocco.
Annabel mother took her and escaped from the palace the night anabel turned her 3 yrs birthday.
She boarded a private plane and ran off to Morocco were her mother in law a Tanzania woman lived.
Anabel grew up living life like merely other wealthy royal kids,travelling from different countries to another.
Despite being an halfcast she loved africa alot and had a lot of friends from all over the continents.Her favourite places was always Oceania.She loved it because it was filled with mother nature,beaches,amazing weather and empathy. Although her greatest fear was scared of height and water(that was because she got kidnapped by a mermaid in water when she was alone at age four by the river bank.
Her grandmother(father's mom) was a harsh, strong and determined grsndmomma,who was a demon hunter.She loves to hunt for ghosts,mermaids, wolfs,demons,strigois (a destructive vampire) to make more money by selling their tooths and fingernails that cost over 100s billions of dollar each.Anabel became an expert in killing a lot at her first try,her grandson was so shocked and surprised,because she was so young. What no one never knew was that anabel was a Luna with over 100s of different powers in her.But despite being so special, she was respectful, loving,caring,compassionate and save some of these demons her grandma captured which seems to her that they were normal and unharmful (undefined by evil).
She kept growing and everything she experienced was always a lesson and knowledge to her,for that reason she was so smart like an adult always comes out in distinction.
Anabel never knew her two twin brothers,because she was several from them from birth.They were both vampires and had a convulsion plague,her dad spent almost half of country fonds to take care of them.
He sent them out of the palace to royal school in asia (japan) and never bothered to keep in touch with them.
So their lives were a secret to her,she only believed while growing up she had a twin sister.

Next chapter loading.......