Chapter Two

After I found a park which was basically on the street I grabbed my book bag and headed towards the office. I knocked on the door gently to come in. My aunt was probably on the phone with my mom. She answered for me to come in, surprisingly she was doing absolutely nothing for it to be the first day.

"Sienna! Hey baby I missed you so much, how was your summer?" Naomi asked me excitingly while hugging the life out of me.

"Pretty good, and you no what else would be good? If you'd let go of me because I can't breathe!" I exclaimed to her. I loved my aunt but especially my life.

"So what can I get for you Sienna?" Naomi asked me smiling.

"Well for starters my class schedule and locker combination..." I said quietly while giving a small smile. Naomi put her hands on her hip.

"Sienna. Just because I am your aunt doesn't mean you get special privileges. I have to treat you like every one of my student that go to Lakeville Academy... Okay?"

"I know but I don't want to wait in line a long time just to get my schedule and combination so please just give me the information auntie." I begged her smiling.

She took a deep breath and walked back to her desk to sit down and turned on her laptop and printer. I smiled and thanked her while she was typing it up looking for my name or whatever. She finished within five minutes and then handed me a sheet of paper that came out of the printer.

"Thanks so much auntie, love you so much. Oh and are you taking me home today or is my mom picking me up?" I asked her quickly before opening the door.

"I don't know I'll text you at lunch and find out ok. Have a good first day and this was a one time thing for that schedule ok!" She yelled to me as I was walking out, I just put my thumb up and ran up the stairs. Soon I realized I had no idea where I was going and looked at the sheet my aunt printed out for me.

"OMG IS SHE SERIOUS!" I exclaimed and got a few looks.
The paper was blank and on the back it read... The line closes at 8am, better hurry!

I was beyond annoyed as I checked the time after texting my aunt.
Me- OMG why df would u do that😳😲😕 this isn't over!

Within seconds Naomi responded to my text. I looked down at my screen while occasionally looking up to make sure I wouldn't bump into anything.

Auntie- don't worry I said it was a one time thing
Me- Naomi it's the first day of school for crying out loud
Auntie- yah and how old r u😳
Me- 17 ur point!
Auntie- u r old enough to do things for urself Sienna! Think u wouldn't have to go all the way back across campus if u just waited in line😐
Me- whatever💨 I have to go
Auntie- I don't know why ur getting pissed off at me if u want to be pissed at someone it should be urself Sienna
Me- Naomi u should have just simply understood that I didn't want to wait in that long line just to get a stupid sheet of paper😤
Auntie- yah okay well that stupid sheet of paper had ur schedule locker combo and info on where to get ur id pic taken so if the sheet is so stupid then why r u going to get it. I may only be 32 but I know what I am talking about. Goodbye Sienna, and ur dad is picking u up.

I locked my phone up angrily realizing that the lined appeared to be even longer, so of course I was even more fired up. When I was marching over to the line someone tapped on my shoulder. I whipped my head around quickly and instantly cheered up and was now filled with happiness.

"JAEGER! I missed you so much!" I exclaimed while wrapping my arms tightly around his body. Jaeger squeezed me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

Jaeger and I have been dating for about a year and like 3 months. I hadn't gotten a chance to see him In Person this whole summer because his dad sent him to stay up north with his mom before she moves to Hawaii. My dad hates Jaeger like no joke. Obviously if you knew my dad you'd see why, and honestly it's very confusing but stupid.

My dad hates- well dislikes Jaeger because he feels as if he takes all my attention away from my dad. My dad lives across the street from the school where my mom lives 10 minutes away, but my mom signed me up for dance an hour after school; so instead of just going to my dads house right after school, I go to dance. My mom and dad talked about his hours and worked something out. On Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sunday (spend the night Sunday) I will go to my dads house. Monday he will take me to school because I spent the night Sunday. What does this have to with my dad disliking Jaeger?

Well the days I am with my dad I am constantly on my phone or computer talking or face timing Jaeger. I'd also go outside and to dinner with Jaeger, so my dad wouldn't have me at his house during the day but at night when he is asleep. So with my busy schedule guess I don't really make time for him.

After we finish getting what we need and catch up with each other, Jaegar kisses me and walks me to my locker.

As I'm walking to my locker this shy girl that I recognize walks by but trips over he feet and spills her Starbucks all over me.

Jaeger sees the anger that is boiling up inside of me and take a step back. Then he says something after grabbing my books from my hand.

"Baby! Calm down ok I'm sure it was just an accident." Jaeger tried to say.

I took another deep breath before she spoke to me with an apologetic expression on her face. Not to mention my new outfit is ruined from the chocolate fudge. Now you all know I love Starbucks... Just I prefer it in my mouth, not my outfit. I was in so much rage right now.