Chapter One

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Ugh....." I groaned while smacking my hand everywhere on the alarm clock which for some reason it's not turning off.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"OMG YES I KNOW! TURN OFF STUPID THING!" I exclaimed.

After 2 minutes, which seemed like 20, I jumped out of bed remembering what day it was. I scurried to my bathroom and hopped in the shower. While I was in the shower I washed my hair, waxed my legs, and did my normal face routine. All of that took about 20 minutes. When I was done showering I wrapped my towel around my body and brushed my teeth and put on lotion.

I walked back to my room and went straight to my closet, normally I'd be in their forever choosing my outfit, but since it was the first day of school I knew exactly what I planned on wearing. I grabbed my bag from forever 21 and laid it on my bed. I've been waiting for 2 weeks to wear this outfit for my first day. The outfit was a super cute white and pink lace jumpsuit. I also had a gold jacket to go with it, and to top it all off I had a gold necklace from Claire's, plus new sandals from Aldo. Not to mention and matching phone case and cross-body.

When I finished getting dressed I went over to my desk to do my makeup. I checked to see how much time I had until it was time to go. Luckily I had about an hour left until school started which gives me about 20 more minutes to get ready. I lived 10 minutes away, but traffic is always bad on the first day.

Now I was ready. Makeup done, hair in a neat bun, looking on fleek, and I have my book bag packed. Before I left for school I texted my mom that I was gone. She is not a morning person, so she wakes up after I am gone. I grabbed my keys to my Nissan Juke along with my wallet. I noticed I had 30 minutes to get to school so of course I took advantage and stopped by Starbucks because like, who doesn't love Starbucks besides crazy people.

"Hey Sienna, I thought I would see you this morning." Martin greeted me as I was walking through the entrance of Starbucks. Is it a bad thing if they know your name? "Well if I don't come who will?" I answered in a joking tone. "You do keep us open." Martin responded joyfully. "So do you want your usual?" Martin asked and I nodded. Within seconds he was handing me my warm Cinnamon Dolce Latte. I smiled while he gave me my straw. "Thanks Martin!" I yelled as I walked out of the door. "Your welcome! Tell your mom I said hello!" Martin exclaimed. I nodded and headed to my car. I was now on track with my schedule so I headed to school.

Hey guys so my friend has logged out of watt pad so I can't really do the book with her so here is one, I'll be updating the perfect combination within a day or two. I'm out of school for the summer which is a pm awesome thing. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this quick chapter bye.
Comment and Vote😊😜😁😍😘