Jimin

*-_-*-_-*-_-*

I sighed, putting my phone down when I heard the doorbell. I just know it's Hobi hyung.
God, why is he so stubborn?

"I'm not home." You dumbass.

"I can literally hear you, Jimin." I figured.

"I'm not your Jimin, I'm a recorded message. Watch, no, hear this: Leave a message asshole. BEEP!" Idiotic. Truly idiotic.

He had the audacity to laugh at me and said something about my spare keys. Why do I keep forgetting that? And then he started opening the door.

"Don't- I'm naked!" I panicked, okay!

"Then go in the bathroom, I'll put out an outfit." He then came in, and saw my pathetic state, "You're going out, I won't hear any bullshit." He then enters the apartment and sees me on the couch with a massive pack of chips in my hand.
And I was wearing the same pyjamas as I was 2 weeks ago when he last saw me.

I crossed my arms at him angrily.

"You look pitiful." I know.

"Then it's easy for me to become rich. Just sit on the road with a bowl." I'm a genius.

He then dragged me into my room, where I slipped into the crevice I'd proudly created in 2 weeks, in between about 4 tubs of ice cream.
He went into my closet and started tossing random clothes out.
Thank God the last time I was in there was 6 years ago. That was a claustrophobic- little bitch.

"Ouch."

"I know." Lovable bastard. And he handed me that god-awful outfit.
At which I stared like it killed my precious Pearl.

"I'm not wearing that."

"Then why do you have it?" They remind me of you.

"Self-fulfillment."

"You need to get out."

"No, you do."

"Dramatic ass." I know.

"Thanks."

"What?"

"All I heard was 'ass'." Would be a lie but he let it slide. I expected a sarcastic laugh but then realized he's not her.

He pushed me into the bathroom with the outfit as I was thinking.
And I then heard the lock click.
I tried banging it open, but I'd be kidding if I thought that I was nearly as healthy as needed for that to work.

"You bastard," I resort to name-calling.

"Yes?"

"Let me OUT!" Damn, my throat hurts.

"I will."

"Right now."

"No."

I kept screaming at him, who plainly didn't give a fuck.