Hoseok

*-_-*-_-*-_-*

I sighed as I stood at Jimin's door.
He just won't listen to me when I call him, so I hope this works.
I rang the bell again, knowing there was no way he'd have gone out with me having dragged him out myself.
I then heard something fall.

"I'm not home."

"I can literally hear you, Violet."

"I'm not your Violet, I'm a recorded message. Watch, no, hear this: Leave a message asshole. BEEP!"

"Nice try. I have your spare keys." I jiggled the keys to emphasize my point, knowing he can hear me and started unlocking the door when she didn't answer.

"Don't- I'm naked!" I don't care. Why, I hear you ask.
Well, 3 reasons; (1) nothing new to me, (2) I know he isn't and (3) I won't exactly mind if he was.

"Then go in the bathroom, I'll put out an outfit. You're going out, I won't hear any bullshit." Harsh? Yes.

I went inside and saw him pouting with his arms crossed on the sofa in frustration.
God, I wish I could kiss him.

"You look pitiful."

"Then it's easy for me to become rich. Just sit on the road with a bowl."

I dragged him into his room with a smile on my face that I hope he didn't see.
He sat down on her bed, still pouting.
God, why's he so cute?
I then started looking for his outfits, picking out something for a club, although I knew he'd hate it.
I gifted him most, if not all, of the stuff he hates. Some piece of cloth hit his face.
On purpose.

"Ouch."

"I know."

I then handed him an outfit, which he grimaced at in disgust.

"I'm not wearing that."

"Then why do you have it?"

"Self-fulfillment."

"You need to get out."

"No, you do." I walked right into that one.

"Dramatic ass."

"Thanks."

"What?"

"All I heard was ass." Fuck, why do I even love him so much?

I then pushed him into the bathroom with his clothes and locked it.
Ha, try and get out now.

"You bastard."

"Yes?"

"Let me OUT!"

"I will."

"Right now."

"No."

He continued swearing at me, but I'm used to it now.

"I can totally cancel my plans for the week to stay outside this door for a month."