Chapter 6

( 3 months later)
denki's pov
i was sitting at my desk at school hating that i have to be here pretending to be a wannabe hero i cant stand this teacher or any of the kids in this class.
there was a ding from mr aizawa's computer so he went over and he checked it and i saw a look of concern on his face.

i just got an email from principal nezu after investigating the last three villain attacks we have come to the conclussion that we have a traitor among us they dont have any idea who it is yet but they are going to keeping a close eye on every student, i saw everyone looked around at each other, i ran my hand down my tie feeling the small little bump of my tracker on the back of it and i smirked but quickly changed to lick my lips so that no one else saw, i laughed in my head when knowing that it was the tracker in my "hero" costume that caused the villain attacks.

i looked around softly trying to see if i could identify the other one thats working with me at the league its been three months and i still havent meet him yet it could any one of thes kids in this room i thought.

due to this principal nezu has requested that you all leave and later 1 by one we will call you all back for an interview, he said.

probably interigation i mumbled to myself quietly and i heard a snicker come from a blonde haired boy.

i glanced at him and he gave me a sup nod, that answered my question from earlier.

he nodded to the door and i nodded.

everyone got up and they grabbed their bags and left the room, i grabbed mine and followed suit, as he followed me out.
we got outside and one we got far enough away from the school we ducked into a liquor store i went up to the counter, excuse me im lost can you tell me how to get to USJ training center from here my mom was suppose to drop me off to meet my class but her gps just stopped working, i asked the atendent.
oh yeah of course, he said.

he grabbed a pad and pen and started writing directions, i turned and i saw him holding up a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of tequlia, i pointed to the whiskey and he put the tequila back and he started to walk out and when he was outside i relaxed a bit.

the man handed me a paper, i looked at it and i smiled at him , thank you so much i see where we got mixed up, i said.
i walked out and i crumpled the paper and i threw it in the trash outside the building, i walked across the street where he was standing in the enterance to an alley way.

we walked a few blocks to make sure we were far enough from the liquor store and we went into a different alley way and we sat down on the ground he pulled the bottle out of his bag and he cracked it open and he took a big chug of it and passed it to me.

so i never properly introduced myself to you or anyone at that school im katsuki bakugou ive been with the league for about 6 months now. he said.
denki kaminari ive been with them for 3 months i was a victim of the quirk trafficking ring as well as the a victim of the foster care system toga got me hooked up with the league, i explained.

i was also a victim of the ring my mom sold me but my dad wanted me back so i was sent back, he said.
yeah the reason i agreed to this mission is i want revenge against mr aizawa. i said
ohh how come? he asked

he was one of the ones involved in the rescue mission that broke up the first ring i was in, i idolized him when i was younger before i got sent there but he
didnt care about me at all, he was so focused on my friend, i wrote him letters telling him how fucked up he made my life after all of us were rescued and sent to foster homes he went and personally checked on all the kids, all the kids except me he even adopted the kid who was my best friend in the ring and he didnt even recognize me at the enterance exam and still hasnt recognized me in the 2 months that school has been in, if he had checked on me i probably wouldnt havent been sent back to the ring 6 more times. i explained.