Date Night

Emily's pov

You and your boyfriend Trevor Moran were on a date and you were feeling a little horny. So you started to palm Trevor through his jeans. Trevor looks at you sexually and tells you later. But you can't wait...

After Date

When you and Trevor get into the uber you guys started making out. When you get to your shared house with the rest of the o2l guys. "Trevy bear I want to fuck you so hard right now" you told him. "Babe are you sure ?!?" he asked excitingly. He knew that it was both of your first times. "I wanted to fuck you sense I first met you." You lead him to your guys room. (Btw they have been dating for 1 a half years now and the o2l house wasn't big enough.) You undressed him while he undressed you. You could see his huge bulge growing in length making you wet. "Trev can we go slow tonight so we can at least walk tomorrow?" you asked sexually. "Of course babe we can have more fun tomorrow when the boys leave. . You both are naked and go asked Trevor " Do you have a condom?" "No but I can asked Jc, Kian or Sam if they have any" he said cussing under his breath. "Are you sure you want them to know that we are losing are virginity?" You asked worried. "Baby they don't care we're fucking 16 years old they fucking lost their virginity at our age too. So who gives a fuck." he said cautiously. "Omg.. I'm so sorry Em I just want to fuck you so hard right now I don't give a shit if they find out." he said kissing you passionately. Finally you heard ooos' and awws from outside your door then you open it and see Sam and Jc outside.

To Be Continued

A/n: hey guys so sorry for all the cussing. But it will get dirtier in the next few chapters.

Love you all and stay beautiful.
Byeeee
Hidndhdnhsnxu bye