The Next Morning

Previous Chapter
"Babe go to sleep" Emily said. And with that I went to sleep while holding her in my arms.

Trevor's pov

I woke up and saw that Emily wasn't there. So I put some boxers and sweatpants on and headed down stairs. "Hey Trevor." Connor yelled "Yeah" I said a little nervous "I heard you and Emily last night" he told me "Sorry Con da bon if we woke you up" I said meaning it." It's fine just don't do it again. I hope you used protection Trev we don't need little Emily's and Trevor's running around here" he said strictly " I am not that dumb Con I asked Sam for one." I said embarrassingly. "Okay. Now go find Emily" Connor said while pushing me away." Em" I yelled while looking for her.

Emily's pov

"Em" I heard Trevor yell. "I am upstairs in your room babe" I yelled back and then I heard feet running up the stairs. Trevor bursts into the room and starts laughing "Babe Con heard us last night and told me I better have used protection because we don't need little Emily's and Trevor's running around here" he told me while he was still laughing. I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up so I buried my head in my pillows from embarrassment. "Baby what's wrong you don't have to be embarrassed everyone in the house has had sex before. It's not like they haven't fucked someone before or haven't heard another person in the house having sex or even jerking off." Trevor said comfortingly. "I know but it's still embarrassing knowing that everyone heard us. I know you are right also with the everyone in the house has had sex before. It's not like they haven't fucked someone before or haven't heard another person in the house having sex or even jerking off because I have heard Kian and Andrea going at it one night and I have also heard Jc and Sam jerking off before." I told Trevor truthfully. All the sudden I felt a pair of lips of mine it took me a moment to realize who it was but, once I did I started to kiss back.

Trevor's pov

I got the sudden urge to kiss Em so, I crashed my lips on hers it took her a few to kissed back. Once she did I put my hand on her butt and laid us down on our bed so I was on top of her. I licked her lip begging for entrance but she was teasing me so I squeezed her butt and she let me in. After about 3 minutes of us making out Kian and Sam barged into our room, "Trev stop sticking your tongue down Em's throat." Sam yelled jokingly while as Kian said "Go Emmy and Trev GET SOME" just after Kian yelled that everyone was in our room. "Whoa there Trev do you got a little issue?" Jc asked me pointing out my extremely noticeable boner seeing I was only in some sweatpants. I immediately grabbed a pillow and covered my boner "Ummmm, guys maybe we should give Trevor and Emily some privacy or at least Trevor some privacy" Connor suggested. "Ok well I am going to go to the store anyone want to join me I need to get some stuff for this weeks O2L video." Ricky said "I'll join you Ricky" Kian said but then added "Trev since you are only 16 I will get you a box of condoms to save you from the questions and judgements. What type?". "Umm ok thanks Kian and I guess you can get the Trojan Ecstasy Value Pack and the Trojan Lubricant Tonight." I responded. "Ok well we will se you in a little bit" Kian said as they all left. "Wait Kian could you come here for a second alone?" I asked "Sure I will meet you in the car Ricky. What's up Trev?" Kian asked. "Well I was wondering if you could get me one more thing I just didn't want to ask while the other boys were in here cause I was embarrassed" I said shyly. "What is it Trev?" Kian comfortingly asked me. "Well I will give you the money for it but can you pick up a vibrating cock ring?" I said. "Trevor, listen I will get you it but not right now maybe when you turn 17. I don't think it is smart that you have it because you are only 16, you really should not be having to use a cock ring that is a sex toy. You just lost your virginity last night calm your hormones just a little." Kian told me. I just nodded then he left and shut the door. I looked over at Em who looks like she could fall asleep any second now and then down at my semi hard-on and said "Em baby you look very tired why don't you take nap. I can take care of my boner all by myself I've been doing for 4 years now." "Are you sure babe?" she asked me very quietly. "Yes now lay down I will stay right next to you. I might take a nap also after I take care of myself." I said soothingly to Em while tucking her in. I whispered "I love you baby girl." to her and the last thing I heard before I went in the bathroom was soft snores coming from her mouth.

Kian's pov

I can't believe Trevor wants me to get the value pack of condoms the ecstasy ones too! Like he is 16 years old, what 16 year old needs a value pack of condoms. "Hey Ricky, do you think I should get Trevor the condoms he asked me to get or should I just get the regular condoms and the tonight lube?" I asked Ricky. "I honestly think that you should just get him the regular ones because he is only 16 and doesn't need a lot of condoms. Just tell him that they didn't have any of the value packs or the ecstasy one so you got him the regular ones. I think you can get him regular lube just plain lube nothing special about it." Ricky told me. "Ok thanks Ricky I don't want Trev to become a sex addict cause if his mom found out that means he would have to live with her again and not see us as much." i told Ricky. He just nodded and got out of the car to head into Target.

Author's Note

Word Count: 1,100

Hey guys!! So here is a new chapter sorry it took so long but I have been really busy getting ready for high school and I have been camping also and there was no wifi! So, I made this one extra long and if you noticed I change the girl's name from Y/N to Emily or Em or Emmy for short.

Follow me on my social media

Instagram:

@janoskians.magcon

I have another account this is my fan account my private on is

@_our2ndlifeslays_

Twitter

@RachelHaskins06

xoxo