Date Night Part 2

Previous Chapter

You heard ooows from outside the door.

Continuing

Trevor's POV

Emily was blushing really bad so I stepped outside to talk to Jc and Sam. "Hey Jc, hey Sam do you have a condom I could have?" I asked them. "Why dude are Emily and you gonna fuck or something?" ask Jc curiously. "Aww little Trevy is gonna lose and take Emily's virginity." said Sam. By now I was blushing and my boner was getting soft. "Shut the fuck up!" yelled Kian from the living room. As Sam comes back he threw a little silver packet at me. "Here ya go Trev thanks for asking and being safe. We don't need any little Trevor's and little Emily's running around now do we." Sam said laughing. "Uh yeah we don't thanks Sammers well.... I got to get back to Emily." "DON'T BE TOO LOUD" yelled Jc.

Your Pov.

"DON'T BE TOO LOUD" you heard Jc yell right as Trevor walked through the door "Okay I'm back now where were we?" he tried to say seductively. As you got up to kiss Trevor you got push back down on the bed by the man you call your boyfriend. Trevor kissed you very passionately with some aggression also. You could feel something poking around on your thigh. All the sudden your place red bra get taken off of you and thrown onto the floor somewhere. "Trevvyyy" you moan "yes babe" he says as he stopped kissing you for a moment. "I need you now!" you said desperately "okay babe" Trevor said as he got off you so he could opened the condom and put it on how huge erection. You playfully took off you red lace thong and tossed it on the ground. Trevor climbed back on you and positioned himself at you entrance "are you sure baby?" Trev ask once more as you nodded very fast, right then he stuck his dick in you and you yelped out in pain. "Omg babe are you okay?" Trevor said worryingly. You just sat their and nodded he gave you a few minutes to adjust to him. "Trev it's ok to move now" you said so he started thrusting in and out of you "UGHHHH RIGHT THERE TREVY!" you moaned/yelled out in pleasure as he kept hitting your g-spot "ugh Em your so tight" Trev moaned. "Baby I'm about to cum" Trevor told you "me to babe me too" you tried to say well as moaning. Only a few minutes later you both reached your climaxes. Trevor pulled out of you, tied the condom and threw it away.

Trevor's pov

Wow was all I could think about Emily she was so beautiful. I'm so glad we just did that even though we are only 16 I know we going to be together forever. "Yo Trevor I told you to keep it down in there Connor is very upset now you woke him up" Jc said interrupting your thoughts. "Sorry" you yelled back. "Babe go to sleep" Em said. And with that I went to sleep while holding her in my arms

To be continued

536 words