Part I

(Screaming)
*tap tap tap*, "Dispose him off-- properly this time", Edward says to his right hand man, Joshua《Josh for short》. "Yes sir right away", Josh
replies with fear and respect. Edward leaves the torture room which was stinking with blood in satisfaction after getting the truth out of the man he just killed.
"Move on to the next step, we need to get his daughter", Edward says,
"I'm off."

EDWARD
As I head towards my entertainment, I remember how long it took for me to get this far , I need to finish this once and for all.
I open the door to a room full of my "entertainment", Men and Women in sexy clothing, ready to please me. I sit down on the bed and loosen my tie.
" Get down to business all of you" I say to them.
After some minutes of trying to get me up and failing, I kick them all out.
"Useless assholes" I say to them,
This is about the 100th time this has happened, I need to accept the fact that I'm just made for killing people, That's the only thing that gives me sheer joy

KAYLA
"I won't and I would never join you guys!!!, Why don't you just let Kevin take over after dad?!. I'm tired of putting up with you guys just let me go!!" I bang and shout during dinner.
This people who call themselves my family are just terrible with this torture.
"I'm full" I said as I stand up and head to my room. I hear my mom screaming something back at me but I don't give a f**k about it anymore. Tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I know its going to be the worst birthday ever, But also I'm happy knowing I will be set free tomorrow. I'm prepared though, I'm finally going to live the life that I have always wanted to live. Tomorrow, I'll move into my apartment, and sign up for modelling training. I just needed to put up with this people for 8 more hours. Time to sleep.

EDWARD
*knock knock*
I put on my black robe and black bedroom sandals upon hearing the knocks on my door.
"Come in" I say. I know its Josh and I expect some good news. Josh enters and begins,
"Sir, we have some dips on her, tomorrow is her eighteenth birthday and she is going to be disowned by her parents tomorrow. Also, she recently bought an apartment-- one of your apartments to be precise. I believe she is planning to move immediately after the court proceedings on her being disowned, which is tomorrow." Josh finishes.
" So she is the new tenant, Good, I will capture her myself, You are dismissed." I say to Josh and he leaves.
This is going easier than I thought. Time to sleep.

*In The Morning, The Next Day*
KAYLA
It's morning finally, I could barely sleep a wink. I'm soo excited. I just pray that the court proceedings will end early. Its going to start at 9 am. I check the time, its 6:19. I'm up early, not like I even slept. I get up and head to the bathroom, and do the get ready for the day. After, I dress and get into my new car, A Bugati Divo which I was soo in love with, That's my first love. I drive 60 km to the court and I arrived about 2 hours before the court proceedings but I didn't care, atleast I didn't have to see those monsters back at home.
I should just grab a bite somewhere near before time.

EDWARD
I wake up to the alarm beeping loudly,
Ugh soo annoying,
I grab it and throw it across the room destroying it as it hits the floor with a crash. Josh barges in upon hearing the crash, ready to fight
" I can take care of myself in an emergency, don't just barge into my room unless I say the code" I coldly say to him.
" Yes sir, I apologise Sir" Josh says waiting for me to dismiss him.
" You are dismissed" I say to him whiles heading to get prepared for the day. I'm have to go and capture the girl, I could send Josh but I don't know why I want to do this job by myself. Any way it's not a big deal. Let me just get this done with. I just need the chip so I know my next plan. I get ready and hop into my newest car, A Bugatti La Voiture Noire. I've got no time to waste. The court proceedings started about 30 minutes ago and will end in 30 minutes time. I can get there in 15 minutes. I drive off with Josh in tail.

 I drive off with Josh in tail

Thats Kayla's car. The Bugatti Divo

And that's Edwards car the Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

Pretty short chapter😪 but pls its my first time I have tried my best and I will do better in the next Chapter🤗