6. Timid.

OMANI

" Ouuuu I like your braids Mani", Olivia says loudly, touching my long braided ponytail

" Thank you boo, I wanted to try something different ", I say smiling, pulling up outfit because my boobs were spilling out a bit.

Right now, I was with the gang, thanks to Aunt Mary's pep talk. We were all hanging out at Dre's house,  everyone was here, even Pac and Jada, but I wasn't bothered, I could tell he was pissed I was here, but I was done running from him. I wasn't about to let him run me away any longer, he was just gonna have to see me and eal with it. I couldn't keep caring anymore, or letting him see that I cared anyway.

" Omani when you gon let me take you out on a date?" Eazy says, coming to lay his head on my lap, I was sitting on the couch with Olivia and Makyla.

" Eric why you always gotta ruin the mood?" I ask him laughing,  he's lucky he had some braids otherwise I would not let him lay on me.

" Baby I'm tryna set it, when you gon fuck with a nigga ", he says, looking in my eyes.

" If you keep playing Ima Tell Tamica on your ass", I say laughing causing him to smack his lips.

" Man I'm not with her no mo, that's why I'm tryna get with you", he says as everyone laughs.

" Eazy man, just give it up", Dre says laughing, shaking his head.

" Right, besides you know if Tamica find out you tryna leave her she gon kill you", Snoop says laughing.

" Man whatever, but forreal Mani you need to let us hook you up", Eazy says.

" No I'm good," I say shaking my head.

" You sure? Because I got someone I can hook you up with", Olivia says smiling.

" Like who?" I ask her, curious a little.

" Remember my cousin Aubrey?" She asks me.

" You talkin  about the lil curly hair boy who used to cry all the time because he fall down alot?" I say, recalling her Jewish cousin Aubrey, he was so annoying chile.

" Yeah! He's coming in town friday and I sort of told him I'll get him a date for Eazy's wet and wild party", She says smiling.

" Why didn't you ask foxy?" I ask her frowning a little.

" She did and I said no", makyla says laughing, pulling a blunt to her lips..