10. at all.

Omani

I lay in bed with my eyes closed, it could be day or night. I really didn't even care. All I could think about was his lips against mine. I raise my hand, pressing my fingertips against my lips and smile. It reminded me of the very first time we had kissed.

It's a memory I tried to keep buried for the last 3 years, but finally I was going to let it makes it return. It was one of the may secrets Pac and I shared. No one had ever known about this moment. Many speculated,  but they had no clue how the night we first kissed changed everything between us. It didn't start that way though, it started off innocent.

Flashback

A sixteen year old girl and her handsome bestfriend. We were at his house, just kicking it like always. He was so high, and so was I.  It was just us two at his home.  His mom was out and his sister was at a friend house. We were listening to R&B, just vibing out.

"Mani would you pass the weed" , Tupac complained, watching me carefully.

" Someone's being impatient ", I replied, giggling as I take another long pull.

He sighed deeply, rolling his eyes. He hated whenever I did things to annoy him on purpose.  I just laughed carelessly, taking yet another long pull from the blunt again,  blowing smoke out.

" Okay, now you just playin in my face at this point" , he said smiling as he leans over trying to snatch the blunt from me.

" Ah ah, you gotta be quicker than that" , I said laughing, moving the blunt from his reach.

" Omani, don't make me get up", he said in a warning tone, preparing to sit up.

" And what are you gonna do Lesane?" I said smirking,  calling him by his birthname.

" Aight, watch this", he said laughing as he sat up.

Everything happened so quickly as he sat up, getting directly in my face. He wore a smirk as he looked in my eyes, into my soul. I couldn't help but to stare back, in that moment I realized he was really the most handsome boy I knew and his eyes were beautiful.  We found ourselves leaning closer and closer until our lips touched.