"What have you done?"

The final ceremony begun with full swing, various tournaments had kickstarted, ranging from sports, to fights to music and the likes all for the entertainment of the Royals.

Denwen was seated on top of Seth laps swinging his little legs and laughing "uncle, he lost so easily"

"I know right, if only he was half as strong as your uncle here" Seth said while laughing out loud, this made Amun so jealous space started to crack.

"Dear, will you calm down, you have him all day long" Anat spoke to Amun which calmed him down to stop releasing his aura at least "he is doing it on purpose" Amun harumph and pretended to focus on the game.

"Denny, you know how plenty people are going to give you gifts today" Seth asked while handing a lap of turkey over to Denwen, "hmm" Denwen nodded with a full mouth "I have something special I want to give your Dad"

"weeally" Denwen exclaimed still with his mouth full.

" Here, take a look" Seth replied as he brought out a glistening purple and gold medallion with an insignia of a serpent eye with wings in the center

"Wow, it's so beautiful"

"Of course, only the best for my big brother" Seth replied raising his shoulders and laughing

"But why don't you give him yourself, it looks so so precious"

"Nah, big uncle here has another special present for your daddy, that way daddy would owe me a favor"

Denwen opened his eyes and smiled brightly "So you want me to give this to daddy so he can owe me a favor too"

"That's why you are the smartest nephew ever"

---

"Your majesty, the disaster continent is becoming restless, and the disasters are increasingly becoming stronger" Anuketh spoke. The royal platform had an invisible veil protecting the royals not like they needed it but it had an inbuilt sound magic that negates all sounds leaving the veil so sounds can get in but cannot leave unless allowed. This enabled important discussions to continue even when events are taking place.

"I totally agree your highness, I think a new gamma ranked plane has just aligned with ours directly in the depths of the continent" Margret spoke

"Margret, this portal popped up close to your border why haven't you resolved it" Amun asked

"Well, the disasters although backward technologically, are still intelligent beings, they found a way to avoid the spread of mana from the plane thus not raising any of our alarms, and also it is quite deep into the continent, my highest ranked mage or swordsman is late-stage gamma so they could easily be wiped out"

"I see, just a gamma ranked plane, let's send the first legion in that case it should be an overkill but let's ensure that no more foreign creatures pop up" Amun said while picking up some grapes.

"I can't believe you still trust those weaklings even after what happened 70 years back" Ogun harrumph

"Let me guess you want to go" Amun said smiling making Ogun hit the table so hard it broke "exactly"

As he hit the table the food flew everywhere, making all the guards create shield with water, light and lightening each but none of the food particles could touch any of the officials like an invisible wall was shielding them "Oh come on now Ogun, don't get excited every damn time you here about a fight" Anuketh couldn't help but comment.

"Thank you" Anat thanked her guard for opening up a portal to shield her. The capital kingdom's prowess lies in spatial magic. Although humans can learn all forms of magic and use all forms of weapons, they choose to specialize in one but the emperor born with a rare SS talent called 'Omniscience' a never seen before talent that helped him learn fully all magic techniques and how to use all weapons creating an unrivalled legend. Any weapon in his hands becomes a legendary weapon as he understood it fully. Magical techniques others took years to learn took him just weeks this was the monster that was born.

"It's finally starting" Anat said to draw the attention of the officials

"I know you all have waited for this time" the announcer begun "a time for you to show the emperor what gifts you have brought, but due to the long list of names we can't have everyone, we would only take fifty families from each continent to present" there were loud groans among the crowd "I understand how much you all love the emperor but he has other things to attend to at the moment, so let the gifting ceremony begin"

The first family to move was obviously Ogun, after all other than Amun and Seth he was the third strongest and the powerful are respected. "As my rival, friend among many others, I plan to grow your son to be the rival to my son"

"You idiot, your son is already 153 years" Margret shouted
"Keep quiet you old hag" this statement made Margret start glowing like an angel but her expressions were that of a demon.

"As I was saying" Ogun cleared his throat "With your talent I believe Denwen would awaken a similar if not better talent on his tenth birthday so I am giving him this" as the gift was presented the whole crowd Gasped because it was the legendary Alpha ranked relic used but core family members of Ogun to channel nature energy and cause natural thunder to fall without the requirement of mana, effectively making one undisputed with that relic for a period of time. No one knows how long it lasts because the Ogun family never revealed this secret ever to anyone.

Just this gift alone was able to sift out the three hundred and fifty families to over just 20 families as such a gift might not be beaten by anyone present. It was just that precious of an item.

"Damn, I never thought Ogun could outdo himself if it's not about fighting" even the emperor was shocked as this was one of the tools that kept Ogun going against him "but in the end it's not true power, any power gotten from outside source is not true power" even though he was shocked he didn't show it as he was strongly against external aides, be it artifact, relic or help. The emperor was a sole believer of innate power.

The ceremony went on with various families giving their gifts. Anuketh providing top tier healing stone filled with water spirit that help with full recovery, Margret giving up her bead of protection to protect the young prince from harm.

As the event was winding down the announcer spoke out a news that made everyone shocked
"Everyone, today's celebrant says he has a gift from himself to his daddy" hearing this everyone turned silent with this unexpected turn of events, where has it been heard that the celebrant does the giving, it is usually the other way around.

Denwen walked up to his father and because of the tensed atmosphere stretched forth his hands with a purple and gold medallion on it, the father smiled and looked at Seth who pouted and looked away to show he wasn't jealous a bit. The officials laughed when they saw this. Amun picked up his son when he saw this show of affection and kissed him on the cheek, "So how do I wear this?" Denwen now put the necklace on his dad and pushed the eye.

As soon as he pushed the eye, as if time slowed for a second as the whole sky turned dark red then clear again, as if struck by lightning Amun held his chest, the medallion to be precise trying to pull it out but the medallion had grown legs like a spider and pierced through all his defenses into his Origin, the serpent eye became increasingly golden as Amun felt his power draining.

On his knees he looked at Denwen, who was now stricken by shock, in and audible voice he asked

"What have you done?"