|chapter 3|

TW: abuse talk
Rylans POV
"Hey Rylan, can we talk?" Reign asked in a soft tone.
"Hey, yea sure what's up? Is it about earlier? If it is I'm so sorry.." I said while looking down.
"It is but it wasn't too much of anything you did. I would also like to talk to Shane about it with you if that's okay. The only problem is that I don't know where he is?" I questioned
"Oh he went to his moms house after school he texted me that he should be here soon." I replied.
*door opens and closes*
"Hey ry, where you at?" Shane yells from downstairs.
"I'm in my room with reign, she wants to talk with us!" I say back.
Shane walks into the room and hugs reign and she hugs back.
Reigns pov
I hear someone come through the front door
"Hey ry, where you at?" I hear Shane yelling.
"I'm in my room with reign, she wants to talk to us!" Rylan replied back to Shane
As Shane walks into the room he comes from behind me and hugs me. I hug him back.
"So what did you want to talk about reign?" Shane questioned.
Reigns POV
"Ok I'm going to sound like a lot here and first off I really appreciate you two listening to me and always being there for me when I need it. You guys feel like family to me and I would never ever want to loose either of you. But please just for right now, listen to my words and don't say anything about it. It's going to be a lot to take in."
I try to say as calmly as I can before talking. Rylan and Shane were on either side of me listening very closely.
"When I was younger, I grew up in an abusive household.. I would come home every day from school and get beat by my father. If I talked to any one other than them then I would get beaten even more. The worst part about it is that my mom would just stand there, watching and enjoying me suffer." I was on the verge of tears at this point when Shane and Rylan noticed and started to get closer to me and started comforting me. Rylan would rub my back and Shane would put his arm around my shoulder. "As fun as that was for them, they kicked me out when I was 16. I had nowhere to go so I called CPS and they put me in a foster center. Weeks later I got sent home with my stepmom and that led me to here. That's why Rylan when you raised your voice I would flinch and try and cover myself. I'm just so sensitive because of my past and I haven't been able to break through that barrier. You guys have been so supportive towards me and I just want to thank you for how much time and effort you have put into our friendship. I'm sorry that I just took it out on you two but I hope that this won't affect us in any way possible." At this point I was crying my heart out. Rylan and Shane started hugging and cuddling me to try and help me calm down. We stayed there for a while. I don't know how long but it was long.
Rylan's POV
I was sitting there in shock. I had no idea that reign went through all that. After her words I felt like I needed to protect her with all my life. I felt so bad for her because a beautiful human being like her should never ever have to go through all of that.
At this point me and Shane are just trying to be comforting to her. Me and him looked at each other with a sad but mad face at the same time we were both so sad thatnreign went through all this but we were so mad that all of that happened to her.
Shane's POV
I was just looking at reign in despair as I heard what she was saying. I was so mad but sad. I really need to protect her. She means that world to me and I wouldn't want her to leave. Me and Rylan looked at each other a few times with the same expressions. We both knew that we had to help reign through this but without forcing her. Me and Rylan were both hugging and cuddling her for a while until she finally started to calm down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: woah 764 words. That's a lot of words. Anyways I hope you all are enjoying the story so far!! Please comment any suggestions for the next chapters, questions or if you just wanna talk? We can just talk! Make sure to eat something and drink water! Stay safe! Love you all, muah!