|chapter 5|

Reigns pov
As I'm sitting down I look around on the table and there is a lot of food.
Luckily for me I was very hungry, I dug in straight away.
"Woah woah slow down! Save some food for us!" Rylan said chuckling.
"Haha Rylan she's fine! I made enough for all of us." Shane said.
I was hungry hungry. I barely even talked with how hungry I was.
Then I thought *why did Shane cook all of this?* I had just realized it was my birthday.
I don't want to say anything because I want to see if my best friends actually remember that it's my birthday.
As I was starting to finish up I went on my phone and chilled at the table for at least ten minutes. Shane and Rylan were cleaning up while I was just well sitting there.
I stood up and started walking towards the couch when I feel someone pick me up.
Rylans Pov
Reign was standing up so I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.
"Hey! Ry put me down!" reign said while squirming around.
"No can do." I replied.
I walked up to reigns room and put her down.
"What was that for?" Reign questioned.
"Get dressed and get ready. We have things planned for today." I said.
"Fine get out then so I can get ready!" Reign exclaimed while she pushed me out of her room.
I walk downstairs and tell Shane that it's time to set up the decorations.
Shane goes out to his car to get the decorations and it was nothing too big. Just some streamers, balloons, and confetti.
Reigns pov
When Rylan told me to get ready, I grabbed an outfit for today. Had to be special because of my birthday so I chose this

   I grabbed a towel and my hair stuff before I went and took a quick shower

I got out and dried off and then did my skincare.
I got dressed then did my makeup
Just some simple lipgloss and mascara because I'm not a huge fan of makeup.
I grab my phone, wallet, AirPods and bag and walk downstairs.
Shane's pov
"Hey, reigns coming down! Get into position!" I whispered.
Rylan nodded and went behind the kitchen island.
As she was walking down the last few stairs she looked up and we yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" As we threw confetti.
"Oh my god!! This is amazing! I love it so much!" Reign exclaimed.
No one's pov
Rylan and Shane ran to reign engulfing her into a big hug.
Rylan and Shane made dinner reservations for 6:00 so to kill some time they went to the mall.
They got boba (obvi) and browsed around a few stores. Reign got some clothes, perfume and jewelry. Rylan and Shane payed for her stuff, since it was her birthday they didn't want her to spend her money.
They took a lot of pics for insta and when they were back home it was already 2:00.
They all decided to take a quick Power Nap before dinner.
Reigns pov.
I woke up from my nap and I look to my clock, 4:00pm. I got up and went down to the kitchen together a glass of water. I had a pain in my neck but I ignore it as I quickly finish before going back upstairs and going into my bed. As I'm walking into my room, I felt a fair of arms around my waist. I look back to see Rylan holding me.
"How'd you sleep?"he asked tiredly.
"I slept good for the most part. I have a cramp in my neck." I complained.
"Well maybe put some heat on it? We leave in and hour and a half so you might want to get ready." Rylan suggested.
"Ok well maybe if you get out of my room, then I can change?" I asked.
"Or I could help you?" Rylan said with a smirk.
I gave him a death stare.
"Hey, hey I'm just joking!" Rylan says while holding his hands up in defense and chuckling.
"Yea you better be now get out!"I exclaim while tossing a pillow at him.
He closes my door and I get dressed.
I change into this fit.

 I also decided to put a bit of makeup on

 I put on some perfume and grabbed my things

I put on some perfume and grabbed my things. When I walked out of my room. I was stunned.

A/N: these pictures are not mine, they are from Pinterest. I haven't been getting a lot of ideas lately but I will try and update as much as I can!
Stay safe, drink some water and eat something! Love you all❤️❤️