Friend Forever.

~~Kahee P.O.V~~

"Noona, let's take a same plane with me, pleaseee." Jackson begged on the phone.
"Me? With JYP artist?"
"Yea, with miss a and 2pm."
"Um, I don't know jackson. I need to tell YG workers first."
"Ahh, noona pleaseeee. We'll take you there."
"Em arasso."

I hung the phone and gdragon asked. "Who is that?" "Uh, my dongsaeng." I said and walk to the workers. "You have a dongsaeng? Who? Why I didn't know it?" Gdragon follow me around. "Well, not everyone know it. I'll tell you later oppa." "Why are you so rushing?" I sighed and looked him. "Oppa, later huh?" He pouted and nodded.

"Kahee, what's wrong?" The worker asked as I stand in front her. "Oh, I'll go with my dongsaeng and didn't go with you guys." I said and she raise her eyebrow. "With? An idol?" "Uh yes, jyp artist. Wang jackson." I said and she nodded. "Just when you arrive there, quickly go to the hotel. You know it right?" I smiled and nodded.

Well, the concert was in Japan. I know the street there. "Yeah, thank you." I said then go take my bag. "Where are you going?" Seungri asked. "I'll go with my dongsaeng. Meet there oppa." I said then one car stopped in front me. The door was open and jackson get out and put my bag. "Omaigad! Isn't that jackson?!" The workers shouted then jackson bow to them. "Kaja noona." I entered the car and sit beside mark.

"Hey, we meet again." I said and he smiled. "Woah, you really handsome." He chuckled. "Thank you noona." I smiled and the driver begin to drive. "Noona, is it fun to life in Japan?" Jackson asked me and I think. "Of course." I smiled. "Noona, are you listening our songs?" Bambam asked. "Oh yes. I heard them." I smiled to him. "Omaigad!" He shouted on the back and yugyeom hit him. "You're noisy!"

"Don't mind them." Jackson said to me. "Heol, jackson become quiet today. Are you scared of your noona?" Jb chuckled. "Ani, I love her." Then he hugged me. "Aigoo, jackson." I replied his hugged. "Noona, let's take a photo. You guys too!" Jackson take out his monopod and take a picture.

...........

--Arrive at Japan--

"Noona, kaja." Jackson walk with me with his hand on my shoulder. All the fan take our picture then one reporter come to us. "Oh, got7 with wang kahee." We bow to them and want to walk but the reporter stop me. "Ah, yes?" I smile widely. "You're the famous artist here and you're a korean. You're from yg but why are you with jyp artist?" He asked and I smiled. "I'm with my little brother, jackson and I'm Chinese-Korean." I said then walk away.

"Noona, wae?" Jackson asked when he come to me. "Ah, nothing. Then, I go first. Meet at the concert jackson." He held my hand. "Wae? Just be with me. I want to protect you." I chuckled then tapped his shoulder. "I have a schedules. I'm going now." I said then walk away.
-------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, you here." My manager said with a smiled. "What I have to do?" "Oh, you have a photoshoot then a few interview. Tomorrow you only need to practice and rehearsal." I nodded and followed him to cloth room.

"I need to wear this kind again?" I asked unbelieve. "Yes, I'm sorry. This is suit with your concept." "Urgh, fine." I pushed him out and take the cloth. Guess it. I need to wear just a bra with a half jackets and a really short pants. The others is a long dress but it reveal everything inside. Urgh I hate this.

I'm done photoshoot and now on the way to the interview place. "You know what, you looked so sexy just now." My manager said. "Yeah I know it." I looked away. "I'm not the one who can set it kahee-yah. You decide to be a hiphop girl. This is normal. I think." He try to comfort me. "Okay oppa." I sighed.
-------------------------------------------------------------
--Time to the concert.--

I'll wait alone since they announce the artist. "EXO" all the fan shouted and then "super junior" the shouted more loud and I get ready. "Wang kahee" I walk out then stand together with leeteuk and kris. We introduce ourself and bow to them.

......

Now I was waiting for my turn. "Okay now, the YG artist time!" Leeteuk said brightly. Yeah, after winner perform, it will be me alone then with jinusean then with g-dragon then bigbang will close the performance.

.......

"Aww, the concert will end." I said sadly and the fan shouted. "All of the artist come to here please." Leeteuk said and they all come. "We'll end the concert with..BOUNCE WITH ME BOUNCE WITH ME!" Kris said, makes me laughed. "Wait! I need something to say." I said and the fan become quiet. "Jackson, come here please." I said then jackson come to me happily.

"I want you guys to know this thing. Jackson-ah, tell them." I give jackson a mic then he tell. "Kahee noona is my noona. Wang Daniel, wang kahee and wang jackson!" The fan shouted and the artist is shocked too. "Are you serious?" Leeteuk come to me and I nodded. "Yea, I know everyone not believe it. But this is true." I smiled.

"Wang kahee! Wang jackson!" The fan shouted our name and the song started. Jackson run to his member and sing. I sing alone then Kai and kyungsoo come beside me. I looked him and smiled.

--backstage--

"Kahee, are you coming back to Korea?" I turn then I saw sehun. "Oh, no. I'll stay here. I have a lot of work." I said the he sighed. "Okay, then I'll settle it here." He come sit beside me and turn my chair to looked him. "Be with me again? Please?" He begged, I smiled. "No, your fan too many. I'll be in danger if we together." He sighed. "It's okay sehun. We can be friend back." "Oh, please?" He whine. "Sehun, you know why we get all the challenge when we're together?" He shooked his head.

"It because god want us to be a bestfriend forever." I smiled and he looked down. "I want to meet exo, can I?" "Em okay. Let's go." I walk with him and enter their room. "Annyeong chingu." I said then everyone looked me. "Suzy!!" They all come and hugged me. "I thought you already forget us." Baekhyun pouted. "Of course not oppa." I chuckled. "Kyungsoo oppa!!!!" I hugged him and he replied it. "Suzy!! I miss you! You know what? I can't believe that you're a celebrity now!" He broke the hugged and smiled.

"Heol, you now a singer and an actor. I proud with you oppa." I laughed. "Haha, daebak right?" I nodded and I saw kai looked me. I walk to him and smiled. "Hey kai." I said and he give me a sudden hug. "Aigoo, miss me so much?" "Of course but! Don't worry, I'm not love you as much as I love 3 years ago." I laughed. "Okay, I got it. Bye, I need to go." I said and he nodded.

"Annyeong oppa!" I said to them. "Yah, give me your number phone first!" Chen said. "Just take it from kris oppa. He have it." I said then I take sehun hand's, bought him out. "Take care." I said and he smiled. "You too. I miss you. Now we need to separate again." He looked down. "It's okay, you know it right. We can still contact each other." I played his hair. "Annyeong chingu." I leave him.

---------------------- the end --------------------------

The end T-T . Aww i dont know you guys like it or not but thank you for reading this book. Thank you for voting. Hahaha and dont forget to read my another book. I will publish that book in this week. Okay annyeongggggg ~