It's Okay.

~~Suzy P.O.V~~

Today is my first night with exo-k. I go to the living room and there was sehun, kai and chanyeol. I sit beside sehun "annyeong Suzy." Kai say to me. "Ohh annyeong!" I smiled at him and I saw chanyeol was yawn and said to us. "I went to bed first." We all nodded. "Yahh! You don't want to go sleep?" Sehun ask kai. "Why?" Kai ask and look at sehun and then kai get up and said "I forget! I have a lot of schedules tomorrow. Goodnight!" He wink at sehun and sehun smile. Before kai go to his bedroom, he whispered at me. "I want to talk with but sehun always makes me away from you." I chuckled and said "Me too. Sehun always like that!" "Yahh! What are you doing? Go to your bedroom now!" Sehun shouted.

"Yahh! Why are you so rude to him?" I said. "So what? I don't care~~" "Such a evil maknae." I got up want to go to the kitchen "yahh! Where are you going?" Sehun ask. "Kitchen." He follow me and drink the water. "So, how your parents?" Sehun ask and I stopped drink water and look at him. "Ehh? Uhmm.." I don't know what I have to say. "Suzy, why?" "Uhmm nothing. They fine." I said and I go to my bedroom. Sehun pull my hand and said "wait! There is something going on, right? Please suzy. Tell me!" I look at him and said "I don't want you to know about this." "It's okay. What's wrong?" Sehun ask.

I go to the living room and sit at the couch. Sehun do the same. I tell about that to sehun and sehun hug me. "Why you don't tell me?" "I want to tell you. I call you, but you didn't answered. I think that you busy." Sehun hug me again. "Mianhe. I'm not with you when you have a problem." I release the hug and look at him. He look at me very serious. "Gwenchana sehun." He still look at me. "Yahh! Gwenchana! Don't look at me like that!" I hit his arm and laughed.

~~sehun P.O.V~~

I feel guilty about that. But she still can smile and laugh. "I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight!" Suzy said to me. "Goodnight!" She went to her room. I still sit at living room. "I will keep you suzy! I promise!" I said. "Why do you talk alone?" I look at the back and it's baekhyun. "You don't know anything so shut up!" I said and baekhyun "what ever!" I heard baekhyun said. I got up and go to my bedroom.