Kai's feeling.

~~Suzy P.O.V~~

"Morning." Chanyeol said as I sit next to him. "Morning." I smiled. "Do you feel better?" He asked and I nodded. "That's good. Then, do you want to hang out with me?" "Of course not. She have to hang out with me." Kai said as he sit next to me. "Yah! You always hang out with her! Can't you give me a chance?" Chanyeol exclaim. "Why should I?" Kai looked away.

"Guys, I'm not going to hang out with you guys today." I said and they looked me. "Why? Did I do something wrong?" Kai said. "No, you don't do anything kai." I patted him. "I want to find a job." I continued. "Why should you?" Chanyeol asked. "I have to buy a house too. Since when I will live with you guys?" I said.

"What do you mean?" Sehun come sit in front me. "We don't care. We love when you live with us." Kai pouted. "I care. I feel uncomfortable to live with you guys without paying for everything." I looked kai. "It's okay. We all fine if you even didn't pay for anything here." Chanyeol said.

"Guys, just let her." Kyungsoo come with a food. "Taemin's family have a cafe right?" Xiumin come and sit beside sehun. "You said you love coffee right?" He asked. "Right! And you closer with him too. I will ask him later." Sehun said. "Really?" I looked sehun and he nodded.

"Annyeong guys!" Someone come in and sit beside xiumin. "Taemin?" They all shouted. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "Oh, Umin hyung~ you already come back." He hug him. "Yes yes, now let me go." Xiumin pushed him slowly. "Hyung, why are you come here?" Kai asked. "Because I miss suzy." He pouted. "This hyung," sehun make an annoying face.

"Suzy, It's been so long right?" Taemin asked and I nodded. "I bought you a present! I buy that at Japan." He give me a medium box and I accept it. "Thank you oppa." I smiled. I open the box. "Oppa, you really.." I rolled my eyes. "Why? What is that?" Sehun asked. "Hyung, are you crazy?" Kai said as he pull out a big frame. That was his photo. "Why? Is not I'm cute?" He asked. I sighed. "Why? You don't like? Fine." He wants to take it back and I held his hand. "Arasso! I will keep this. Okay?" I pouted.

When I want to place it back in the box, then I saw something that was covered with blue wrappers. "Oppa, what is this?" I show to him. "Open it." He smiled. I quickly open the wrappers. My mouth become wide open. "That's our new album. I hope you like it." I looked him. "Gomawo oppa." I smiled happily.

"You like it?" "Of course I like!" My happy tears come down. "Why are you crying?" He asked quickly. "Because I'm so happy. Jinjja gomawo oppa." I wipe my tears. "Are you that happy?" He chuckled. "Of course!" I said and he smiled. "All of shinee members, they give you a some note there." He said. "Really? I will read them later." I smiled.

"Now, stop with that. Let's eat." Kyungsoo said. We all nodded.

"Hyung, we have something to tell you." Sehun said as he joined us at living room. "What?" Taemin looked him. "Uhm, your family have a cafe right?" Sehun asked and he nodded. "Let me say about that sehun." I said and he nodded. Taemin looked me. "Uhm, oppa can I work there?" I asked slowly. "Work? Of course you can." He said. "Really?" "Uh, I will tell my parents later. Or do you want to meet them today?" He asked.

"Hyung, are you serious? Why are you not surprise at all?" Sehun asked. "Xiumin already tell me about that yesterday." He said. "Oh, really?" I asked and he nodded. "So, you want to meet them today?" I nodded happily. "Okay. We go after this afternoon." Taemin said.

"Oppa~~" I run to kyungsoo's room. "Where's kyungsoo oppa?" I asked disappointed. "Why did you sad? I'm here." Kai pouted. "I want kyungsoo oppa." I said as I enter the room. "Yah! You make me sad!" Kai shouted. "Oppa, please don't shout." I sit next to him. "Arasso." He pouted.

"Oh, Suzy's here." Kyungsoo come in. "Oppa, where did you go?" I asked. "Tao call me just now." He sit. "What did he want?" Kai asked. "He asked me to buy him a new Gucci. He think I'm so rich like suho?" He mumble. "Right? He can asked suho hyung or Kris hyung." Kai mumble too. "Yah! If tao asked you to follow him to go shopping, you don't go!" Kyungsoo said to me. "But I love shopping." I pouted.