bear date

Pov Olivia: 

We're at Tia's party and about everyone here is drunk and smoking. "Shrooms, Olivia?" A guy offers me holding out the bag Harlan gave him. I give him a smile taking a shroom out of the bag and the guy goes on. As I take the shroom I can feel eyes on me and I look to Luna to see her look down smiling. "What? Are you judging me?" I question her smiling. "No, i've taken mushrooms before." She tells me shaking her head and I can't help myself and keep smiling looking at her. "Really, the Luna Briggs has taken mushrooms before." I laugh at her as she looks down again. "More than once actually." She adds. 

"You look really nice tonight." I tell her taking in her full look and as I get back to her face I can tell she's blushing. "Thanks, you look really pretty yourself." I thank her and there's a silence between us and I wanted to say something but she was faster. "There's something I wanted to ask you about." She says and I think about all the ways this could go to. "You never talk about your dad, is he." I cut her off mid sentence. "I don't have a dad, Luna. I already told you guys this." I tell her a little harsher then intended and this was not where I wanted our conversation to go. I look around us and see Everett, Blake and Harlan all three of them standing next to the pool. "We should go to Blake." I say walking towards them trying to get away from talking about my dad. It's not that I don't trust her I just don't want her to see me any different.

"Hey, Bee, You're coming with us." I say dragging her with me and Luna. We go inside to get changed. "Oh, hell no. You're not wearing that." Luna says as Blake shows us her swimsuit. "Here, I brought extras just in case." Luna opens her bag searching through it. "In case of what?" Blake questions and this girl must be blind. "In case you're wearing something like that, Bee." Blake rolls her eyes at us and Luna shows her a green bikini. "I don't need to wear a slutty bikini so a bunch of hormonal boys can stare at me." 

"It's not slutty." 

"No just one specific boy."  I joke and Blake glares at me and Luna chuckles. "It's not for them, it's for you." Luna hand her the bikini. "So I can stare at myself?" Blake asks Luna. "No, so you can see yourself." Luna tells her and that is actually really sweet of her. Whilst I was just joking Luna was actually helping Blake a lot. "You'll look beautiful, Bee. All for yourself." I tell her and a little smile came through on her face. "Now let's get dressed and out there so I can see how annoyed Phoebe will look seeing you." They both laugh at my comment. 

The three of us are in the pool just talking and laughing. To be honest i'm just glad the two of them are finally getting along without any insults. I see Everett coming to the pool and he clearly looks anxious, I give Blake a little nudge to get her attention on him. I go to wishper in her ear. "You should just go get ur boy instead of staring at him with those heart eyes." And surprisingly for the first time in my life she didn't roll her eyes or slap me. She just looked at him with those well known heart eyes. She was pulled out of it by Someone who jumped into the pool splashing us,and we all laugh about it.  

-

I was just sitting at a piano thinking when I hear someone walking up to me. "I used to play a little. Want me to show you something?" Luna says and I had no clue. I nod my head letting her know it's okay for her to sit down. I watch as she starts to play the piano. It sounded good until she messed up and we both laughed. "It's something like that." She tells me and I just laugh again. "I'm not an pianist so I don't know." After some more laughing there was another silence. 

I look at her and sigh. "I'm sorry, about earlier." I apologize to her knowing I did not mean to be so rude to her. "I shouldn't have asked." She says giving me an apologizing look and this is exactly what I did not want. "What i'm trying to say is, I want you to know." As I say this another smile grows on her face. "I like you Luna and that is why i'm gonna tell you this because I want you to know me and trust me." She nodds waiting for me to start but it's kinda hard to find the right words for this since I haven't talked about this in such a long time.