rat man fucks trolley

im so fyckimg funny nobody understnds

"A-AHH!!" fyodor thrusted onto the handle bar as he wrapped the child seat straps onto his willy bum,"Mm"
The man went ip and down on tue bar as he stroked more with the strap as he moaned cheekily to himself. "A-AH, AH , AH!!", he went on and on as his fairy wand became harder, "PLEASE". He begged fo himself over and over again to finally release the funky substance but this time was different. It wasnt his hat so he wasnt used to it which made it harder for him. The man continued to bounce on ghe pole and wrap around thw scary stick. "I.. need.. too.." he couldnt stop moaning as his drool dripped all over his body, "C-cum.."
He then pushed his hands back onto the trolley to hold on as the strap untangled on his kinder surpirse toy. More and more drool dripped over his body. Now he was just a big moaning mess covered in his own saliva whilst bouncing on a trolley handle. How would he explain fhis to nikolai if he asks how the trolley is doing. Fyodor didnt care about that this monent, all he wanted was too just fulfill his destiny of curing the funkiness he has. "AHH!!!" he then scarily moaned out a bit too loudly as one of his hands grabbed his dick, "A-AHUGH, IM..CUMMINGG UGH!!"
His face was sweaty and red with his mouth drippinh with saliva and tears in his eyes. He suddenly let go off the trolely and put both hands on his willay as yhe pole slid up his whole bum crack. He moaned horrendously as the sticky substance squirted out of his willay like an erupting volcano. It was endless and wouldnt stop. "auagh!!" he gleefully grunted as he licked one of his cummy fingers, "..finallyy". The poor man felt exhausted but then suddenly the door repeatedly banged