Sorry Kat but I love him.

Urge! Finally, got to update okay so March hasn't really been my month, I mean it started off pretty bad and I've been pissed and my little sister always found news ways to annoy me like stealing my IPad away and stuff.. But don't worry I haven't died yet soooo... Yeah.

~Ana

-----------------

"Kat..." I say in a small voice, she does nothing she has been standing there looking at anything but me. Ignoring my presence and staring of like I wasn't there or was even alive. At it was obvious she didn't want to speak nor look at me because of what I said. God dammit I shouldn't have told her that I liked Harry. I felt like reading my voice a bit so I could get her attention so I can confess that I am sorry that I haven't told her earlier because of Harry and then I'll tell her my past about beating him up. But then again I don't want to, she'll never forgive me because she is one of Harry's bests friends and is basically in love with him. I think. Then she'll push me out of her life forever putting up walls to kept me out and leave her alone and I ruined her and then she'll think that she was the mean one rubbing her love for Harry. "Why didn't you tell me?" She said with a hurt voice, i look up to her face,tears are gathered around her eyes and her face has a very hurt expression. "I'm so sorry Kat!" I said finally giving in and crying. She still looks into the empty space and fights her tears, Her breaths are unsteady, "And now you tell me? After all this, you tell me now?!?" I try to wipe the on-going tears that stream down my face like a waterfall, " I'm sorry Kat but I love him," I say breaking the silence that has been building up between Katherine and I. Wow, I said it, I finally said it. I to.d Katherine I loved Harry, I feel kinda proud I mean she'll understand and let me be with him right I mean she is my best friend and she will understand because after all we are good friends and we never misjudge each other! I look back up to Katherine, she lets a tear slip from her gorgeous eyes, they keep on flowing down her cheek. She doesn't even wipe them and her make up is ruining, her greenish/blue eyes slowly turn dull. My chest hammers as my heart beats unsteadily, afraid of hearing those words coming from her mouth.

"Go for him then," those were the last words after every went black.