I Hate Him!

Vote For 1D for Kids Choice Awards! :D Anyway, this is the part when Sophia and Harr- well I let you find out :P I. Love. You.

~Ana

----------------

I turn around and say, "Excuse me bitch but I don't fucking think so! Who in the name of god are you!?!"I stare coldly at the tall figure who is wearing a grey beanie to cover his hair and black skinny jeans with a loose white shirt and black converse. I can't see his eyes because that prick has on black sunglasses, his lips curve into a smile. DAH FAQ?!?! He sticks out his hand, "Harry! Harry Styles and your Sophia." Wait WAT THE FUCK. HARRY??? WAT THE BLOODY HELL IS HE HERE I MEAN COM MON!!! Should I be happy, guilty or angry? Should I be guilty for doing this to him? Causing him pain and torture while I become aggressive towards him and abuse him with all my might. Or should I be happy, the days when I really needed a human punching bag or someone to cry on their shoulder or someone to hug when I sad or someone to make me laugh... Those were the past days. Or should I be mad because he didn't listen to me, he refused to be threaten by me and still come to the party which I forbidden him to come and enjoy which me and Katherine had spent days planning. Angrier as I let thoughts flood into my mind as he stays there standing there like he has all the time in the world with his stupid hand sticking out to reach mine, who the hell does he think he is? To the world he may be a pop sensation but to me he's a pathetic, worthless, useless piece of shit! Here in Cheshire, he's still Harry, a popular jerk at school who makes every whore fall to their knees begging. Not me, never me so, I grab his hand and twist it... To my surprise he overpowers me and twists both of my arms which causes me to whince at the pain that is being caused. I try to kick him, he trips me as I fall and he ground, twisting my ankle as my high heel almost brakes at the fall. I groan and try to get up when I stopped by Harry putting his foot on my back casing me to groan louder. "Don't ever speak of this..." And with that he left the house. A sudden bang comes from the door and reveals a Katherine holding hair products that fall off her embrace because of my image. 'Wow, I must look like shit....' I think as Katherine runs to me and hugs my small figure. I cry on her shoulder, liking her presence with me. "What's wrong love?" She cooes slightly trying to make me feel better.

"I hate him!" I brawl louder, hugging her back tighter.

"Who?"

"I hate Him. I wish I never met Harry nor liked him!!' I wish I didn't have a crush on him so he can let me be!" I practically yell and cry and sound like a hyena. Katherine tensed up and froze, her expression blank and unreadable. Her green/blue eyes dart away from my fragile figure into an empty space.....