Interrupted

-Cockwarming -Unprotected sex(wrap it before you tap it)

Aris and I had mastered the art of being quiet during sex. So much so that we heard Sonya's voice approaching our tent. Knowing we only had seconds we threw our shirts on and a blanket over our lap. We barely made it until she came in.

"Hey. Do you two mind if I look for my box of matches? I think I left it."

I slowly turned to look at Aris, not realizing I had just made him twitch inside me. Still, we couldn't say no without what we were doing being obvious.

"Nope. It's fine,"Aris said through gritted teeth. We both went completely still as he kept his hands on my waist. The entire time Sonya was just digging through my bag.

"Thanks for letting me look you guys. I'm sure you two propably had something to do."
"We didn't,"I lied. The entire time he was still inside me, pressing just at my g-spot. Very carefully I shifted my leg to relieve some of the pressure when Aris let out an audible moan. Before he could do it again I clapped my hand over his mouth. Sonya either didn't notice or didn't care.

"I guess they're not here. Sorry. I'll just go."
"Yeah. Bye,"I said, trying to keep my breathing normal. It was proving to be near impossible as he slightly adjusted himself, going even deeper into me.

Sonya quickly left, and without hesitation I threw the blanket off. With me on his lap he bucked his hips into me making a quiet whimper travel past my lips. Knowing he was about to go faster he put his finger in my mouth for me to suck down. I did so as my moans were slightly more muffled. He slammed himself into me again, going in and out. I was already dripping as I rocked myself against him. His free hand travelled to my neck as he pulled my hair back and sucked on my neck to stifle his own moans of pleasure. With one last thrust I felt him twitch as my walls become tighter around his cock. He came to his release at the same time as I did. Panting and out of breath he slowly helped me slide off him.

"That was new,"He said through heavy breaths.
"It was,"I agreed, my breathing just as ragged.

I changed into one of his boxers, and so did he. I fell into the mattress next to him and played with his hair. In mere seconds his eyes fluttered shut, and he was fast asleep. I did the same, still running my fingers through his hair. Maybe getting interrupted like that wasn't the worst thing that could happen to someone.