Took you long enough-Yuchae

(A/n:this has been a ship requested when i posted which itzy ship you wanna see. Sorry if it took me long enough but here it is)

Yuna has been in a long 2 week trip with her family leaving Chaeryeong on their own apartment.

"I'm home!" Yuna entered with all her bags to be welcomed by an all excited running Chaeryeong jumping into her arms making her stumble

"Oh! I missed you too babe." Yuna states as she breathe in the scent of her girlfriend who she has not seen a long time and just when she was about to kiss her Chaeryeong pulls away and dodges her kiss which she has never done.

Yuna not thinking much abt it joins her girlfriend on the living room and cuddles her on for the other to create a distance between them. She did not think much about it and just pulls Chaeryeong on her embrace which Chaeryeong releases herself from.

"Babe? What's the problem? I thought you missed me." Yuna pouted

"Miss me your face." Chaeryeong stands up and heads to their room.

"Yahhhh what did i do? I just got home." She follows behind her.

"Exactly! You just got home."

"Huh? What does that supposed to mean?"

"Figure it out on your own. I'm leaving."

"Hey,hey hey i don't think so. I think i get it now." She pulls Chaeryeong in her arms and gives her kisses around her face. "You missed me that bad,didn't you?"

"How could i not you were away for 2 weeks."

"I asked you if you wanna come and you said no you don't want to."

"Hmp! You should have forced me." She faces away.

"How am i supposed to know?"

There was a long pause"I don't know."

"oh come here and cuddle me."

"No."

"How about we watch that movie you've been wishing to watch with me."

Chaeryeong was contemplating

"and i get you your favorite chips and some ice cream from the convenience store."

There was a sparkle in Chaeryeong's eyes failing her.

"Yeah?" in which Chaeryeong nods her head in

"Wanna join me?"

"Mhm! Let's go."