Ryeji-Happier

Ryujin why are you being this way?"

"Tired of me? Replace me then"

"You know i can't do that and i will never."

"Why?is it because you get something from me?"

"How could you ever think that way?"

"Well i don't know,all i know is i want you to stop sticking around and being all over me. It annoys me."

"But you said y-"

"I know what i said Yeji,but can't that change?"

I know that has hit Yeji hard,i can see it in the way she looks at me but there is no other way to let her leave me.  I have leukemia and my days are counted. Some may say it is a stupid idea why push away the person you love the most on the times you needed her the most.I am dying,i can't take her crying and sobbing over me. I prefer her leaving me and finding someone else who can make her happy and who will never leave her side. I love her too much to see her devastated by my death and settling on me.

She found someone else. Choi Jisu,that person who she told me to never be Jealous about. I guess it is better this way,Lia have always liked yeji eversince and now she has the chance to show her love to Yeji who is now trying to be open to new relationships. Yes,i broke up with her it hurts deep in my heart to do so she is who i wanna spend my life with but we all know that can't happen anymore. She deserves to be with someone who will stay.

Me and Yeji have the same group of friends Chaeryeong,Yuna and Lia so i see her and Lia together. I see how Lia takes good care of her which makes me feel assured my yeddeong will be okay once i depart. Those eyes,says everything she is holding back i can't see those smiley eyes i usually do whenever we are together,her smiles are forced. I am so sorry my Yeji. I have to. Only chaeryeong knows about my condition she was sobbing and begging me to stay longer but i don't hold time,she was asking me to tell Yeji but i just can't watch my love being broken over my death that will break me apart so it is better this way. She will learn to love Lia,Lia is everything you could ask for in a partner.

Yeddeong,
It's me your Ryuddaeng if you are reading this letter i may have went to the other life already. I am so sorry if i have not told you about my condition i just want you to always be happy my love,to find someone who will treat you like how you deserve to be treated and that is Lia,i can see how she takes care of you and loves you so. I would be lying if i say that i am not affected by it,i wanted it to be me. Me who will treat you like a princess,who holds you when it is thundering,who cuddles and watches movies with you all day long,who takes long night drives with you. But i guess i shall watch her do all those with you.Continue spreading happiness like a ball of sunshine you are.I love you my light fury,i will always be right here with you.

Yeji's POV

I am now standing by her tomb asking myself why i have not noticed the signs? She was always heading to the comfort room,her hair always gets on my fingers when i try to stroke it,she has bruises over her body. How have you not noticed it Hwang Yeji? Now she is gone,that one person who has been my ride or die is now lying cold.

How can you leave me without even saying a proper goodbye? And just letting me read a letter with your hand writing and our photograph? I hate you for not telling me,for not letting me take care of you,for pushing me away.  How can you be so selfish?  You will always be engraved in my heart and soul as someone who made living worthwhile. I love you my ryuddaeng,fly high.

 I love you my ryuddaeng,fly high