Passing the Time Means Tagging Along to Pass the Time Later In The Day

[Name] looked out the window to see the night view. To her disappointment, the sky was filled with dreary clouds which dripped with heavy rain. She decided to tag along with Sougo to pick someone up, hoping to pass the time for when Toushi came back. Sadly, this was taking longer than expected.

Her eyes wandered to the metal door. It slid effortlessly as a man with messy, silver hair and dead-fish eyes strode through it.

"Welcome back, Boss." A certain sadist greeted.

The man with the natural perm suddenly tried to attack Sougo using the ball attached to his right hand. Of course, with his fast reaction time, he dodged it.

"That was mean of you. I helped free you." Another dodge.

"Oh, really?" The man finally said something. "But it's your fault I was arrested in the first place."

This went back-and-forth where the man kept trying to injure Sougo, but instead missed every time.

He grit his teeth. "Tch."

Sougo brushed his shoulder. "You should blame Hijikata-san and the rich dumbass." He continued. "I didn't do anything wrong."

The man nodded. "Yeah, neither did I."

He threw the ball once more and it would have hit when a bullet shattered it into pieces.

[Name] watched in awe. Whoever did that was amazing at quick drawing!

"Please do not blame the Shinsengumi," a tall guy with a monocle said. "It was entirely our fault."

He turned to the Shinsengumi officer. "I must apologize. I did not realize he was a friend of yours. I was unable to properly express my remorse, so could you give me your email address? I will send a message of apology." He flipped open his phone.

"Oh! Oh! I'll give you my email. I love talking to new people," [Name] butted in.

She swiped the phone out of his hand and entered her email. "I put myself under [Name]-chan. Feel free to talk to me whenever you want!" The bubbly female pulled out her phone with a [F/C] butterfly charm. "I'll put you as Fancy-sama since I don't know your name."

"My name is Sasaki Isaburo."

"Got it! Sabu-sama it is."

"[Name]...is this the time to do this?" Sougo questioned.

"Yes, I need more people to talk to since you and Toushi never communicate with me via messages. Kondo-san never replies to me for some reason even though there was this one time..."

"It's Die_Elite@bocomo.ne.jp." The silver-haired man said to Isaburo.