Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17

In order to give Luffy and Faythe plenty of rest, Going Merry stayed in Long Long Ring Land for another four days before setting sail.

— It is the morning of the third day after they left. The Climate is sunny and spring-like. Sometimes it is slightly summer-ish.

Nami was currently resting in a lawn chair on the second deck. She stretched out her arms as a fresh breeze blew by, "Mm.. The weather today is nice today!"

"NA~~~MI—!!"

Nami glanced over her shoulder to the second deck rails, to see Sanji twirling around masterfully with a plate in his hand.

He kneeled by her side with his plate of food presented to her, "This is the potato paille. My newest invention. Would you like to try some?" The ginger realized with a stifled giggle that the cook was wearing a indigo t-shirt instead of his usual formal wear. And on the center it said, 'Gentlecook.'

Nami took the dish and took a bite, another great mix of flavors exploded on her tongue, "Mm... Delicious."

Sanji turned to the rails and raised his arms to the sky, "I CAN DIE HAPPY—!!!" A wave splashed up in front of him.

The water was a paid actor.

"SHUT UP, BASTARD! IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!" Apparently Zoro was next to him on the deck trying to take a nap.

Sanji immediately made it his job to make fun of him. He stuck two unlit cigarette up his nose and saluted with a crooked grin, "Yes, yes. I'm sorry for waking you up, Mr. Cactus."

Zoro jumped to his feet, "WHAT'S THAT, DARTBOARD—!??"

"D...! WHAT WAS THAT!?"

"Dartboard eyebrow."

"WHAT!?"

Chopper and Usopp were on the first deck clapping they're hands as they summoned they're Captain, "Luffy! Luffy!"

Luffy himself came sprinting out of the kitchen with a bag of flour in his hand, "TA-DA!!"

Usopp let out a shrill whistle as Chopper cheered happily, "YAHOO!!"

Luffy had covered himself entirely in flour and struck a pose, "THE FROZEN ME!!" But he ended up falling over due to his balance being off centered.

Usopp and Chopper burst out giggling, "PUH HAHAHAHAHAHA—!!!" Some rolled around and the other beat their fist on the ground.

"Hmph!" Nami frowned at the trio, putting her hands on her hips, "You almost died from that... How can you joke about it!?"

Luffy got up from the ground laughing his ass off, his hands brushing off the caked flour before Sanji noticed, "HUHAHAHAHA. Did it look real!?" He then noticed Nami was holding a plate of food, "Eh? Nami! What are you eating!?"

Usopp clapped his hands in approval, "It was identical, Luffy!" Chopper was still rolling around, holding his stomach.

Luffy had slingshot himself up to the second deck rails to take a look at the plate.

Nami held the plate closer, "Paille, with potato."

Luffy grinned and turned to Sanji, trying to get his attention, "Potato? Hey, Sanji. I'm hungry, too!!"

But Sanji wasn't listening as he was busy walking in circles with Zoro, "Is sleeping all you do around here??"

Zoro scowled at the cook, "I sleep whenever I want. Are you trying to pick a fight!?"

The creak of a door opening alerted Nami as she turned to see who it was, "Wyper!"

Chopper immediately hopped back up and smiled, "How's Faythe? Is she still chilly?" He had gotten a little closer to the shandorian warrior after the incident of saving Faythe's frozen figure. Chopper would hitch a ride on the warrior's shoulder sometimes when the crew would have a group conversation.