Ch 1: The Green Hair Maiden

----This Chapter is written by Void-King----

----------

A day had passed, and Rimuru woke up in his bed. He looked at the window and saw the bright yellow sun. He headed downstairs of his house and started to cook breakfast. Since there was no school at the moment, Yuzu and Karin often came to his house to eat lunch, and, of course, with the two of them coming here, his problematic father would also come.

"GOOD MORNING, RIMURU!" His father jumped in front of him while he was cooking.

"SHUT UP, OLD MAN," Rimuru said and kicked him, which made his father do a dramatic fall to the ground.

"Rimuru-nii, what are your plans for today?" Karin asked.

"I don't have any plans, so I'll just stay here, I guess," he said as he continued to cook their breakfast.

"I see, then can we use the backyard later?"

"Yeah, sure."

Rimuru then served their breakfast and noticed that Ichigo was not with them. He asked why and learned that he was still catching some ZZZ's.

***

The afternoon fell with nothing much happening; Rimuru was just on his couch watching TV until his doorbell rang.

Rimuru headed to the door and opened it.

"Who is it?" Rimuru asked. After he opened it, he saw Ichigo, or at least his human body.

"You're Ichigo... no, you're Kon. Why are you here?"

"Listen to me, Rimuru. I swear I just found her on the ground in a parking lot while unconscious," Kon said.

"Dude, if you're going to kidnap someone, at least make your alibi believable."

"I'm telling the truth, and I didn't kidnap her... do you think I would kidnap someone?"

"Yes, if it comes to a pretty lady, I can guess you would do that."

"I won't, and help me, she's heavy," Kon said.

Rimuru then took the sleeping girl and princess-carried her back to a vacant room, putting the green-haired girl on the bed.

"She's beautiful. Wait, what are you thinking, Rimuru? People will think of you as a pervert if they know what you're thinking," Rimuru thought as he looked at the sleeping girl, not noticing that she was naked, covered only by a white cloth.

"Really, Kon? You even covered her with a thick layer of cloth."

"Ah, I warned you not to do that if I were you."

Kon tried to warn Rimuru, but it came too late since Rimuru had already lifted the white cloth, and he saw the body of a naked girl.

His face instantly turned red, and he immediately covered the girl with a blanket.

"You shit! You didn't tell me that she was naked."

"I did tell you, it just came in late."

"You... little..." Rimuru didn't get to finish his words since Kon ran out of his house.

"That little... *sigh*... I should call Ichigo. I think this has a connection to Soul Society."

Rimuru then took his phone from his pocket and called Ichigo.

(Hello, Brother, why did you call me?)

"Ichigo, there's something that you have to see. Bring your Shinigami girlfriend with you and come to my house."